Rate Dr. Malgorzata Cieslak

Dr. Malgorzata Cieslak's Ratings

Dr Cieslak is the best. She has been my doctor for more than 10 years. She is very efficient. My appointments are never any longer than they need to be because she gets right to the point. She usually runs on time..5 min wait max. She asks all the right questions and her diagnosis are always right on the money. She is very earnest..will give more than one remedy if available and explain costs/benefits of each. The few times over the years that I've gone to a walk in clinic for the sake of convenience have been big mistakes. Thank God I have such a great doctor. I pray she never retires. Also her office is gorgeous and her medical assistant is upbeat and friendly.

Submitted July 30, 2014 | flag

I have been a patient of doctor cieslak for five years or more now and I find her to be the best doctor ever! She is so diligent. She takes the tine to listen to me and takes things very seriously. ..until she has determined the cause of whatever may be ailing me..she is not a pill pusher but if you need medication..you will get what you need..its new west and there is a huge drug problem in that city, so if you go to her looking for narcotics dont expect to get them without just cause!.I have listened to doc cieslak with other patients and I am continually impressed with how she treats her patients. She is one of the only doctors I know who will be there for you in a an emergency. All my children see her as well and my youngest see's the other dr.cieslak for hion s pediatric needs..I would , and always do, recommend her as a physician..on a final noteI would like to add that her receptionist is fantastic. you should consider yourself blessed to have her as you physician.

Submitted Feb. 5, 2014 | flag

Dr. Margaret Cieslak is not only very knowledgable and helpful but also very polite. She took time to explain all my options. I'm very happy with Dr. Cieslak.

Submitted Jan. 13, 2013 | flag

For a professional and busy client, Dr. Cieslak provides top notch service. Kind and to the point. It is not my intention to go make small-talk with my Family Doc, she manages my medical issues in an efficient manner.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2012 | flag

This doctor is one of the best doctors in Canada. There were a few times that I wanted to change to a different g.p., but after seeing five different doctors from different backgrounds, I decided that she is the best. Let her know your problems, don't expect her to read your mind, and you will be fine. Very respectful and helpful. After seeing her for the last seventeen years, I am truly grateful that I met her.

Submitted June 24, 2012 | flag

Offering drugs as a prize for being a good patient to kids is ridiculous, OMG can the woman afford some dollar store prizes. Nothing like promoting drugs.

Submitted June 13, 2012 | flag

I was referred to this doctor after I had my second son. At first she didn't want to take me but I convinced her to. I took my baby in for immunizations and she had to really think about which vial to inject, which didn't add confidence. I asked her about having an IUD inserted and she counseled that it wasn't a good choice for me. Having worked in sexual health I was pretty sure it was, plus she had just met me -- without doing so much as a five minute history -- so how would she know? I took my kids and I there for flu shots and when she gave them sample bottles of tylenol as a 'reward' for being 'good', I knew I would never go back again, even if it means always going to walk in clinics or public health. Punctuality will only take you so far; I'd rather have a doctor be late and know what she's talking about.

Submitted March 3, 2012 | flag

My experience with her has been good.She seemed to rush me litte from time to time but when i ask questions she answered me very clearly.Her medical knowledge is very high standard.

Submitted Feb. 6, 2012 | flag

It took her 10min to see me, my husband and 2 little children. All the time she was in rush and capable only to write referrals. I feel she hate being doctor, is not carrying about patients and their problems and she is not capable to diagnose anyting without seeing specialist.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2011 | flag

The worst doctor ever! I refuse to go see her any longer. She treats her patients horribly and is rude and not helpful. She rushes through her appointments and makes you feel very uncomfortable. I will not be back!!

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag