Rate Dr. Kenneth W. Berger

Dr. Kenneth W. Berger's Ratings

Dr. Berger is also an Allergist and an Immunologist. Do not be fooled by his advanced age; this is one spry doctor! Dr. Berger was very impressive. He was knowledgeable and has a very good bed side manner. I am in my 40's and had never been to an Allergist. For many years I thought I had an allergy to a frequently used medication due to a reaction I had in the mid 90's. I had been advised numerous times that I should verify if it was an actual allergy. I finally found an Allergy practice accepting new patients and scheduled to see Dr. Berger. He asked me to describe the reaction I had to the medication and he said he thought it sounded more like a panic attack and that we should definitely run tests to verify. I scheduled a day for the tests. His assistant administered the tests describing each step to me. Dr. Berger checked on me every 10 minutes for 3 hours through the testing. He was great, made me feel at ease, answered many questions I had related to other allergies I have.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2012

Great doctor. Extremely thorough and was interested in my entire health history and not just for allergy related issues. Spent a lot of time personally "interviewing" me and taking notes. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112601].votes_count ]]