You may also like

Rate Dr. Don Meldrum

Dr. Don Meldrum's Ratings

Good manners and plenty of knowledge. Handled my concerns about platelette, and hemoglobin counts. Consulted with my Hemotologist before proceeding with Angiogram. just worried that I might out live him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2832184].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 9, 2015

Excellent Doctor and Staff. I'm glad to be in their hands. Dr. Meld rum has been my cardiologist for fourteen years and I am still alive.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796125].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

Probably brilliant, but who would know. huge ego & very rude

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2713993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2015

Waited too long both in the waiting room and in the examination room. However, he was personable and seemed to have the "good doctor" routine down pat. However, he had to read my file while I was in the room and simply said "uh-huh" a number of times to my concerns.
Admittedly he took my blood pressure and listened to my breathing (any nursing student could do these). Then he arranged a stress test. Visit over.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2699512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 27, 2015

Very friendly and has patience, it's like talking to a good friend. He puts people at ease and answers questions in detail. He didn't even hesitate to answers questions by someone who was not his patient. I wish I had him during my first heart attack. By the way he jokes . Another bonus would be his staff, very friendly and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2657404].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions. Was very attentive to my Meds.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr Meldrum was kind, understanding, thorough, and patient in during his assessment. He really put me at ease which was good when you are seeing a cardiologist! His staff were friendly, knowledgable, helpful, and definitely knew what they were doing. I wish Dr Meldrum was taking patients as I would trust my care to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2642773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2014

Dr. Meldrum is an excellent Doctorbut He is rarly on time! His staff is kind and tries to make the wait barable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

No problem with Dr. Meldrum; my problem is with their hours and their staff. Quitting at 2:30 pm just does not cut it. I do not care what ungodly hour they open at in the morning to get their seven hours in, they are not serving patients when they disappear after 2:30 pm!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1269787].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 25, 2014

I LOVE this doctor, his assistant Heather is very kind and always makes me feel like im in good hands. She works very hard and still pays attention to the people in the waiting room. I know this doctor can get behind on his appointments but he is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1269786].votes_count ]]