Rate Dr. Don Meldrum

Dr. Don Meldrum's Ratings

No problem with Dr. Meldrum; my problem is with their hours and their staff. Quitting at 2:30 pm just does not cut it. I do not care what ungodly hour they open at in the morning to get their seven hours in, they are not serving patients when they disappear after 2:30 pm!

Submitted Feb. 25, 2014 | flag

I LOVE this doctor, his assistant Heather is very kind and always makes me feel like im in good hands. She works very hard and still pays attention to the people in the waiting room. I know this doctor can get behind on his appointments but he is worth the wait.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Meldrum is a kind and patience doctor I ever met. The Receptionist was nice and understanding, she changed my appointment with no problems and returned my phone call the same day. Thank you Dr. Meldrum and Heather.

Submitted Feb. 13, 2013 | flag

He is a great cardiologist I have no doubt about him but I never liked this clinic staff. I wish he continues to practice for a long time because I do not expect that now days or future doctors or nurses will be any better. New young doctors and nurses are more likely to be very poor on manners and have no ethics. All they care about is : money & money. This doctor does not run after money : if your heart does not require his attention he will tell you that you do not need to come Soon or in near future unless something happens . Heart is a very unpredictable , anyone can have heart attack even if you are perfectly healthy you can not depend on heart that it will be reliable every minute and all the time you can not depend on your heart 100 percent my friend. Do what you can do for your health: eat healthy, breath clean air and abandon relatives or friends who have no integrity because they are the one who can cause you grave concern/stress. Take control of your own heart . Ths

Submitted Jan. 31, 2013 | flag

Very helpful, not rushed, get the straight goods, Perhaps a little more connection with holistic approaches would be benificial, But overall, just excellent.And I'm still alive.

Submitted May 31, 2012 | flag

dr meldrum figuired out my prescription for hearth failure i was feeling fine after a couple days but i had to stay there for 2 weeks till he figured out the right medicine this was in 2004 i think he likes a challenge thank you ps i bit rough on the edges MARCEL DESRUISSEAUX

Submitted Feb. 29, 2012 | flag

Very understanding and will listen to all of your concerns. He was even willing to try a new therapy on me that I suggested. He is usually late to appointments but I believe thats because he takes time with each of his patients.

Submitted Nov. 18, 2011 | flag

I found him to be very informative and understanding, He was willing to answer any questions.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

I have been a patient for 26 years. He is a wonderfully knowledgeable kind cardiologist. Never too busy to answer all my questions. He has been there for me thru 3 open heart surgeries and I have always felt safe and confidant in his care. However, it saddens me that Susan left and his wife is now the "gate keeper". She is horribly rude to me and other physicans. I can never get in to see him any longer as SHE decides who gets an appointment.

Submitted April 28, 2010 | flag

I have a question for Dr. Meldrum. What would be a reasonable time frame that one would expect results from the lab to be read by the doctor that ordered them? Let me tell you, what it not acceptable. A month!!! Because of you and the family doctor not even looking at the liver test results that you ordered, there is a very sick lady in the hospital now (has been for 2 weeks), who in a more disciplined routine, probably wouldn't be in the condition she's in. So tell me, how long is the normal wait time to get results for a test?

Submitted March 26, 2010 | flag