Dr. John Graham

5 1 4.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. John Graham

Dr. John Graham's Ratings

Would highly recommend Dr Graham, he was incredibly knowledgable and got right to the point. I had a massive galactocele with a large abscess, and he removed it. After waiting around for weeks on trying to get something resolved he wasted no time. Great manners and lots of knowledge I would recommend.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2702080].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Graham by my family doctor. He did. Laparoscopy repair for two hernias. He explained the procedure in lay terms and what to expect. He came to see me after surgery to see how I was doing. He is a very professional and polite gentleman. His bedside manner would be hard to match. Excellent surgeon. I give him top marks. Awesome doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2671707].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Doctor GRAHAM did a lobectomy on me in May 2014, he is a great doctor and I look forward to a long and happy life , as a result. I trust him with my life.and recommend anyone going through this procedure talk to him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2664709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2014

Dr Graham is a wonderful doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. I am extremely lucky to have had him as part of my breast cancer team. I would recommend him to anybody who is looking for an amazing surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr. John Graham is such a wonderful man. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good Surgeon!! Truly one of the best....

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2446667].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Very personable, doesn't rush you and explains things in a clear and friendly manner.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446666].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2014

Dr. Graham performed my appendectomy way back in 2006 at Rockyview. I am grateful to this day that he was able to complete the procedure laparoscopically so that I have no visible scaring and a rapid recovery. I was back at work a day later and able to complete a 320 km bike tour 6 days later. He was very upfront with information.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1270391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 31, 2013

I went to emergency and was diagnosed with possible small bowel obstruction, fortunately for me I did not require surgery. I found Dr Graham to be very polite, respectful and unpretentious. Dr Graham advised me that he was going to refer me to another doctor for more testing.I was assured it would not take much time.I followed up with his office after 1 month and was advised they had forgotten to complete the referral.Still awaiting referral which is very stressful considering I still don't know what is wrong and don't want to experience the same pain as before.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1270390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

Dr. Graham is a super doc! He performed my surgery recently..awesome! After a busy operating schedule, he found time to come to my bedside and spent a few minutes with me. Since then each time I have visited him he has explained, discussed and helped me with a host of issues with regard to my condition. Sense of humor too!.. He is a keeper!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270389].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Dr. Graham is one of the most wonderful doctors I've met in my life. He provided a consultation to me in Calgary's Women's Health Clinic. He is patient, reassuring and very knowledgeable. I can't say enough how much I appreciate being his patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1270388].votes_count ]]