Rate Dr. John Graham

Dr. John Graham's Ratings

Dr Graham is a wonderful doctor. He is very compassionate and caring. I am extremely lucky to have had him as part of my breast cancer team. I would recommend him to anybody who is looking for an amazing surgeon.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

Dr. John Graham is such a wonderful man. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a good Surgeon!! Truly one of the best....

Submitted May 7, 2014 | flag

Very personable, doesn't rush you and explains things in a clear and friendly manner.

Submitted May 4, 2014 | flag

Dr. Graham performed my appendectomy way back in 2006 at Rockyview. I am grateful to this day that he was able to complete the procedure laparoscopically so that I have no visible scaring and a rapid recovery. I was back at work a day later and able to complete a 320 km bike tour 6 days later. He was very upfront with information.

Submitted Dec. 31, 2013 | flag

I went to emergency and was diagnosed with possible small bowel obstruction, fortunately for me I did not require surgery. I found Dr Graham to be very polite, respectful and unpretentious. Dr Graham advised me that he was going to refer me to another doctor for more testing.I was assured it would not take much time.I followed up with his office after 1 month and was advised they had forgotten to complete the referral.Still awaiting referral which is very stressful considering I still don't know what is wrong and don't want to experience the same pain as before.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Graham is a super doc! He performed my surgery recently..awesome! After a busy operating schedule, he found time to come to my bedside and spent a few minutes with me. Since then each time I have visited him he has explained, discussed and helped me with a host of issues with regard to my condition. Sense of humor too!.. He is a keeper!!!

Submitted March 6, 2013 | flag

Dr. Graham is one of the most wonderful doctors I've met in my life. He provided a consultation to me in Calgary's Women's Health Clinic. He is patient, reassuring and very knowledgeable. I can't say enough how much I appreciate being his patient.

Submitted Jan. 10, 2013 | flag

excellent office support. Very Punctual. Good information prior to operation. Could have been a liitle more informative after operation

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Very impressed. Was refered by my GI doc who had high marks for Dr. Graham to help solve a problem. Dr. Graham conducted a number of tests and explained every process and result along the way. Very compassionate and helpful. Finally decided, along with the GI doc, to remove the gallbladder. Process was fast. Surgery was well explained. Other health care workers mentioned to me when they heard the surgery was being done by Dr. Graham that I had one of the best. Morning of surgery he put me at ease. Operation went without any issues. Recovery was literally painless (laprosccopy) and remarkable. I was released 4 hours after waking up and Dr. Graham came to visit me before I went home and told me what he found and how it went. The nurse watching me mentioned how nice it was for him to do that because many others don't. Nothing but the very best rating for this doctor. Skilled, polite, respectful, unpretentious, compassionate. This guy knows what he's doing.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Graham is one of the sharpest, most intelligent doctors I have seen in years. His bedside manner is exceptional - his surgery expertise was also very good. Eileen Brownell

Submitted April 5, 2011 | flag