Rate Dr. Scott A. Norton

Dr. Scott A. Norton's Ratings

Dr. Norton is exceptionally kind and easy to work with. He treated me professionally with a caring and considerate bedside manner. I would recommend him to anyone highly. Susan

Submitted May 22, 2013 | flag

Just like the other reviewers here, I was pretty scared to go in for surgery. Dr. Norton and his staff are so fun and light hearted that they made this procedure a breeze. Highly recommended.

Submitted July 13, 2011 | flag

Awesome Dental Surgeon-I am not only terrified of the dentist but have NO threshold for pain and had very little discomfort from my procedure. Plus the friendliness of Dr Norton and his staff more than made up for it. They even let my husband stay in the room w/ me I was so scared!!

Submitted March 18, 2010 | flag

I was referred to Dr. Norton by my family dentist. I had one abscessed tooth and needed two root canals. The abscessed tooth was so painful that even blowing air on it caused excruciating pain. Dr. Norton and his staff took enough time and care to make sure that I was not only pain free for the procedure but also extremely comfortable. They provided a headset with soothing music during the procedure with comforting chat with him and all of his staff. My procedure required two trips due to the severity of the infection. I can not tell anyone how much I dreaded the trip as the tooth was so horribly painful. The first trip was such a breeze that the second trip was no problem at all. Thanks Doc! J. Roth

Submitted Aug. 17, 2007 | flag

With tremendous fear from a traumatic dental childhood, and 34 yrs of non-dental care there after, I ** HIGHLY ** recommend Scott!! He's a Endodontist, so only does root canals, but WOW!! Uses the newest numbing drugs, not the old antiquated Novocaine. Put me at ease, and at one point of the root canal I was actually BORED. HA! Excellent staff! If my cheapy insurance had paid out more, I would've had more done the same day. However, I'm going back soon to have yet another RC done, and -without- fear! YAY! Heck, I'm even going to take my iPod along to jam while Scott does his magic.

Submitted March 19, 2007 | flag