Rate Dr. Gregory N. Ball

Dr. Gregory N. Ball's Ratings

I think Dr. Ball is an excellent doctor and the nursing staff is friendly and courteous. On the other hand, most of the administrative staff never smile, treat you like you have two heads and are very condescending. All I can say is that if they tell you that it will take 3-4 mos. for approval for a procedure from you insurance company, call the insurance company yourself and find out. I waited months for a procedure only to find out that the paperwork was not sent in so make sure you check on things yourself. Of course the doctor's staff want to blame the insurance co. but the insurance co. says they never received it. Since I've been with the same insurance for 12 years and this has never happened before, I tend to believe them. Pain meds. don't work on my pain so here I sit waiting to see how long it's going to be before I get the relief I'm seeking.

Again, I really like Dr. Ball and think he is an excellent doctor. Just don't do what I do and trust everything the administrative staff tells you. I have been waiting 7 months for something that could have been done in half the time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Dr. Ball is a wonderful, caring, and compassionate doctor. He makes you feel at ease. He doesn't look at you like you are bad for needing pain medications. Tracy Bright is very kind and compassionate too. She is very understanding and helpful. I would recommend this office to anyone who truly needs pain management for legit reasons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2483191].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr Ball and his staff deserve an award for going above and beyond what is required by a Doctor. My husband is a difficult case due to heart surgery & the blood thinners he must take. He needs to have spinal-fusion revision which is very dangerous for him. He sees Tracy Bright, who has treated him with professional and compassionate care. Dr Ball has worked diligently to find the best options for him, the most effective medications and has always shown how much he generally cares about my husband's situation. It is hard to understand how some of the negative ratings and comments are talking about the same Dr Ball that my husband holds in such high regard. We would recommend Dr Ball to anyone that has legitimate chronic pain needs. He rates an A+ in our book!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

Everyone was very polite and Doc Ball was very understanding of my back pain. He took his time and explained exactly what he could do to help my back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

If one could not make a schedualed appointment for sickness reasons. It did not matter to them if you ran out of pain meds. They would just say we have to put you in the back of the line. So what if you hurt for one week two weeks. Not their problem. I found that lady doc that was treating me to be nosey, gave advice not pertaining to pain management at all. Was having problems in marriage and when I started to talk about my pain I started to cry because this pain and home problems were getting to me. She asked me what was wrong. I told her. She advised on the spot "You should get divorced." Like I said not her problem. I esseciantially agree with the average on here. You are treated like a street adict instead of someone that just came from an operation as I did and needed pain management for a while. Sorry but I got so tired of that place so fast I just quit going and let my family practice DR. handle my pain management.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270599].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2012

One of the best physicians to provide me services. Well-run practice with competent and courteous personnel. Takes time to explain treatments and reasons for treatment decisions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 18, 2011

I think he is a fantastic doc. He has a fantastic bed side manor. He is one who will listen to you and not judge you & will do his best to help with your problems, not just pain medications but treatments. I am now having to travel 3 hrs to get to his office but is worth the ride and the time to make it to his office

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270597].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Office staff very rude! Worst I have ever experienced. Front desk is not knowledgeable nor helpful. Staff never smiles or appreciates a customer. No call backs after leaving messages. My call request was over a week ago. Do not check for message. Forgot customer service.is number one. This attitude needs to come from top down that patient care is first! The attitude by staff is very negative. I have taken 4 people with me for appointments. They cannot believe the staff attitude. I would check for embezzlement. long-term employees are not happy with extra load and are looking for ways to be compensated. Embezzlement can be taking mother things besides money. Look around in offices. People leave because of staff not Dr ball.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270596].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2011

my husband was dropped from the practice for no reason it took them a month to seen us a letter and say that all his appt. and medicines had been voided and that he was dropped from the practice they said he violated the medication agreement but didnt state why no would return our calls then they finally called and said he had a presription waiting for him and it was for 30mg least than what he takes and they said his drug test was positive but it dont take no month to get test results back and my husband has never failed a drug test and he said when but his urine down there were three others and none of them had names on them and they didnt even call to give an explanation and he dont take anything that not prescribed i think this is poor patient care

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270595].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2009

not a people person he practices like he has a quota to meet.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1270594].votes_count ]]