Rate Dr. Salvatore Presti

Dr. Salvatore Presti's Ratings

Dr. Presti is Amazing. Knowledgable, kind, takes the time to explain everything, and great with kids. He's Awesome.

Submitted June 24, 2013 | flag

Dr Presti is surely an amazing doctor. he is very very compassionate and honestly right to the point. Truly an amazing person.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2008 | flag

He frankly saved my daughter''s life, and did so with compassion, professionalism, and aplomb. His manner is so reassuring and professional that he actual inspires confidence, even in dark moments. He makes the difficult seem easy, and he does so in a candid, no-nonsense way. For that and more I owe him the world. And if I ever find the animal who mugged him he''s going to regret the day he was born.

Submitted March 12, 2008 | flag

This Doctor helped save my son's life. He is a fantastic doctor and a wonderful person. We highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2007 | flag

If your child has a 'Heart Issue" Dr, Presti is the man. My daughter first meet at 1 month old and she is now 6 years oldand she LOVES Dr. Presti so much. This Doctor is the best giftthat you can give any child. Go see as many doctors as you want. All I can say is make sure that Dr, Presti is on your list asyou will see that he will become your choice.

Submitted Dec. 14, 2005 | flag

Lovely man. Will spend lots of time with you to make sure you understand everything. His staff leaves a lot to be desired but he is a fabulous doctor.

Submitted Nov. 30, 2005 | flag

Dr. Presti is the best! We utilized his services several years ago, and we were very happy. Excellent physician!

Submitted June 12, 2005 | flag