Rate Dr. Salvatore Presti

Dr. Salvatore Presti's Ratings

Dr. Presti is a great and kind man who gives his all to his patients and always knows just how to reassure parents. His unique approach to kids is a blessings especially when we have to face fears of heart surgery. He is an amazing man who I can simply say saved my son's life! Thank you so much for helping saving my son and making sure he doesn't fear his annual cardiology visits :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2507945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Dr. Presti is Amazing. Knowledgable, kind, takes the time to explain everything, and great with kids. He's Awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Dr Presti is surely an amazing doctor. he is very very compassionate and honestly right to the point. Truly an amazing person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112718].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2008

He frankly saved my daughter''s life, and did so with compassion, professionalism, and aplomb. His manner is so reassuring and professional that he actual inspires confidence, even in dark moments. He makes the difficult seem easy, and he does so in a candid, no-nonsense way. For that and more I owe him the world. And if I ever find the animal who mugged him he''s going to regret the day he was born.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2008

This Doctor helped save my son's life. He is a fantastic doctor and a wonderful person. We highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2007

If your child has a 'Heart Issue" Dr, Presti is the man. My daughter first meet at 1 month old and she is now 6 years oldand she LOVES Dr. Presti so much. This Doctor is the best giftthat you can give any child. Go see as many doctors as you want. All I can say is make sure that Dr, Presti is on your list asyou will see that he will become your choice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112715].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2005

Lovely man. Will spend lots of time with you to make sure you understand everything. His staff leaves a lot to be desired but he is a fabulous doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2005

Dr. Presti is the best! We utilized his services several years ago, and we were very happy. Excellent physician!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112713].votes_count ]]