You may also like

Rate Dr. Ron Cusano

Dr. Ron Cusano's Ratings

Ive have nothing abut great things to say about Dr. Cusano and his staff. Its been a long road for me health wise. But I have a new lease on life and it wouldnt have been possible with out them all, their patience and expertise. Im thrilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815458].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I was dealing with fibroids and a heavy cycle. He patiently explained my options. Gave me his advice. Booked me in for a total hysterectomy. The staff i. His office atnd at the lougheed were wonderful. I had a large uterus full of large fibroids and he still managed to do it without bug scars. Tiny little marks. I am amazed. And i havent had any pain medication after 3 days. Its week 4 and i feel great. Walking every day. Following docotrs orders Nd no work or anything over 5 lbs. but i am truly amazed at how well this entire experience has been. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2789634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Cusano now for 20 years and he is an amazing doctor. He is very kind, considerate, thorough, and has a wonderful relationship with his patients. When you are a woman going to see a male gynecologist can be very scary, but he does not make you feel uncomfortable in the least. He helped me through my infertility, pregnancy, delivery, and through to when I needed a hysterectomy that saved my life. I owe him everything. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2692750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

After a poor experience with a different Gyno, I was nervous about how my appt would go with him. He relaxed me, and made me see that not all gyno's are horrible. He is funny, and was willing to take the time to explain what was wrong and why. He even went through all my possible options, even the ones that he didn't really want me to take.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Today is my first day to see him look like he is best dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

He did my c-section , and my doctor for my other 2 children. Nice, funny and easy going. Made it all so much easier. Totally recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Absolutely love this doctor. He is kind, caring, knowledgable and everything you think a doctor should be. Despite the fact that he hospital he works out of is the furthest for me, I still go to him throughout my pregnancy and would not go anywhere else. The staff are absolutely great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Before you decide to go through with surgery, with this doctor; get the paperwork done first. Otherwise, you could be waiting a long time to get money for time that you have booked off. There was total disregard for the patient!! And there was total disrespect for the patient; from the doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2446685].votes_count ]]