Rate Dr. Ron Cusano

Dr. Ron Cusano's Ratings

Today is my first day to see him look like he is best dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2571170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

He did my c-section , and my doctor for my other 2 children. Nice, funny and easy going. Made it all so much easier. Totally recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2014

Absolutely love this doctor. He is kind, caring, knowledgable and everything you think a doctor should be. Despite the fact that he hospital he works out of is the furthest for me, I still go to him throughout my pregnancy and would not go anywhere else. The staff are absolutely great too.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2510677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 23, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2507598].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

Before you decide to go through with surgery, with this doctor; get the paperwork done first. Otherwise, you could be waiting a long time to get money for time that you have booked off. There was total disregard for the patient!! And there was total disrespect for the patient; from the doctor and staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Cusano did my hysterectomy June 12,2012 and it was so easy and painless I actually wondered if he even did it at all! My recovery was great, no problems whatsoever with healing, and he was the first doctor who actually listened to me and took me seriously when I said I wanted a hysterectomy. He was amazing to deal with and I sent my pregnant friends to him as well! As an aside (in case he reads these), for April Fools this year, I told my boss that my uterus grew back and I needed to go for another one. She totally fell for it!! Even if that was possible, Dr. Cusano is far too skilled a surgeon for it to happen. Thank you for my life long menstruation vacation! (bg)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2446684].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

So happy I found the best this City has! Dr. Cusano is an amazing, caring, compassionate, and highly skilled surgeon who also comes with a sense of humour. He and his crew at the Peter Lougheed performed surgery on me yesterday and I can't thank them enough for treating me so well. I highly recommend Dr. Cusano.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271287].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Cusano. After 5 years of doctor hopping hoping someone would take me seriously about my issue this man did. I have been smirked at, asked if my problem was really that bad, told that in time my condition would resolve itself and Dr. Cusano gave me an actual diagnosis and is now treating me for something that could have been life threatening. He has helped me tremendously and my life has improved enormously as a result. He has a heart of gold, takes you seriously, is professional, always on time, is calm, explains everything. He is a God send. Barb is funny and caring and always on the ball. I give Dr. Cusano a 200% rating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 19, 2012

I had my first appointment with Dr. Cusano today. He is so mellow and calm. He listens and asks for any questions and concerns you may have. I am very happy to be looked after by this doctor during my pregnancy. And his secretary Barb is doing the best she can in a very chaotic office. I commend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271284].votes_count ]]