Rate Dr. Vera Nyirenda

Dr. Vera Nyirenda's Ratings

I am an RN who went to Dr Nyirenda as a substitute MD while my regular MD was on Vacation. She was VERY attentive, informative, empathetic and was totally "there" for the entire visit. I felt like I was her only patient all day. She had to break some very devastating news to me which is going to affect my health for my entire life. She made sure that everything was clear to me and didn't rush me out. Several days when I needed to go back in an emergent situation, she took me in without hesitation within the hour. I love this MD. In 37 years of nursing, I would put her in the top 1% of all MDs I have worked with and have gone to. I would trust her with my life. Lucky are those that have her for a regular MD. (The gals in the front desk are very nice too btw!)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446686].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Nyirenda is the best doctor! The new Chilliwack receptionists are NOT very nice like Terry was in Hope. They should find a new profession if they don't like dealing with people. Wish Terry could have moved with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1271437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2013

Dr Nyirenda has been mine and my kids Dr for 11 yrs. She has always been a caring and responsible Doctor. Now that she has moved to Chilliwack, we will travel to see her, but we MISS her staff here in Hope. I feel so lucky to have a doctor that genuinely cares about my family, and won't stop until we are 'better'. The new receptionists treat us like numbers, not like people. We simply cannot rearrange an appointment on the spur of the moment - it takes us 40 mins to get there!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271436].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Nyirenda is great, but I do have to say, the receptionists are extremely rude and unwelcoming. No phone manners either. Receptionists need to step it up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271435].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 26, 2013

I have lived in four dif. countrys in my life and out of any Med. related exsperiance Dr. Nyrinda is with out doubt the best you'll get. If you have a Dif. exsperiance you may need a magic fairy to help?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2013

I appreciate Dr. Nyrienda's caring and respectful attitude, she gives quality care. It is good to know you are treated as a person, not a number. She sets a fine example. I wish more Dr, patient relationships could reflect the caring and commitment myself and family members have received. There is never a problem to get a referral, and she follows up, in person or via staff, even though she is very busy. I really appreciate her concern for my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2013

Dr. Nyirenda is the most caring person I know. I highly recommend her if you are looking for a doctor. She's caring, thoughtful, smart and perfect at what she does. I've been her patient for quite some time, and I can tell you that I'll stay with her until there is no possible way for me to see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2012

I have been going to see her for years and have always felt well cared for by her and her staff. From when I was younger going through tough times emotionally, to any ailments, to recently starting a family, Dr.Nyirenda has always prescribed the right medicine and care, either by being someone I can talk to or precribing the right medicine. She is a wonderful Doctor! Her staff is also awesome, never had a problem with them ever! I highly recommend Dr.Nyirenda as a great GP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2011

Dr. Nyirenda has been the best doctor for my mother. My mother had moved away from Hope and told her that if she returned to Hope to come back to her. We called and her secretary said she is not accepting new patients. My mother is a former patient and needs to be seen by her. I had to request several times for her to ask the doctor, the secretary didn't seem to want to be as helpful as the doctor. I'm hoping Dr. Nyirenda will take my mother back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 11, 2011

I miss Dr. Vera SO much! We moved away from Hope about 6 years ago and she is, by a landslide, the best doctor I've ever had. Empathy, care, concern and compassion combined with a wonderful listening ear, skill and knowledge make her an outstanding Dr. Vera, if we move within 100 miles of you, we'll be back! Thank you for who you are. :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1271429].votes_count ]]