Rate Dr. Jennifer Nardella

Dr. Jennifer Nardella's Ratings

They charge $100 for being 15 minutes late for an apt. I called to say I was late because of traffic issues. They said I had 15 minutes to get there, but still charged me $105.00. There are lots of other great Naturalpaths try them instead.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2647877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Due to my prolonged illness I have seen many doctors. Not one did for me what Dr. Nardella has done. A year ago I couldn't imagine being as healthy as I feel now. She is truly professional and committed to her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272102].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 16, 2013

The entire experience at this clinic was poor. Reception quoted incorrect lab fees, lab techs were drawing for tests that I did not need/nor was booked in for. Turned out the doctor needed other testing done, not what she recommended originally. Felt very taken advantage of.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272101].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr. Nardella is a very professional doctor and has a scientific approach to naturopathy. She has been very understanding of my problems and dedicated to finding a solution, going the extra mile to help me with my health issues. I can recommend her wholeheartedly!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

I personally felt this clinic was a cash grab as well. Wouldn't recommend it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr Nardella has been my doctor for nearly a decade. Throughout that time she has always been caring, knowledgable and thorough. She is always learning new things to offer her patients the best care available. I would recommend her to anyone who is seeking medical care that identifies the underlying cause, and addresses all components of ones health in order to get the best results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272098].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Nardella is a total cash grab. The initial consultation costed 260, from there it was determined i come back the following week for blood tests.. after they have taken the blood draw the receptionist informs me the cost is $992. for the blood work to be done. That kind of information would be helpful before you take someone's blood. 3 weeks following the blood work i received a call from the clinic that unfortunately they did not have all the blood needed for the tests, and i needed to come back for more blood work, but not to worry there was no cost (ya you would imagine not). I finally received my results for the blood work, and this is 7 after my initial consultation. i went to the clinic for a 10 min appointment where i received the results, and then got the pleasant charge of $120 to accompany that... do not waste your time or money

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272097].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2013

Dr. Nardella is polite and I am sure good in her area of speciality. I went for an initial consultation, on the second consultation she recommended some tests that cost $1050, on top of the $250 already for consultations. I appreciate and understand the costs of running a business, staff and needing a profit. Expensive, but ok, I am will spend that on my health. My issue with the clinic is that Dr. Nardella charges me $100 for really not more than a 5 minute consultation to tell me that the tests are inconclusive and no further recommendations. I do not see the need to gouge me to tell me she does not know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272096].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2012

I was looking for a naturopathic doctor after moving to Calgary.Dr. Nardella was recommended to me through a friend and although it was abit out of the way for me it was well worth the trip. I had been suffering for years with different issues, the greatest thing is that I am now sleeping again after what felt like a lifetime of restless nights. I cannot thank her enough for that.Everyone is so friendly at the clinic ,I always enjoy my trips there. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2012

Very professional and willing to work with you. Genuine and honest. Highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272094].votes_count ]]