Rate Dr. Trinh Lee

Dr. Trinh Lee's Ratings

Don't forget her older sister, Suzanne. Both are at Allure Dental Center. I wouldn't go anywhere else. They are a combination of military precision and a butterfly touch when it comes to dental work; simply incredible. Both continue to research and study their field, and have more credentials (check out the wall in their office) than I've ever seen. I've gone to both Suzanne and Trinh for about six years now. I also take my 8-year old daughter there (she'll never know what a scary dentist is). I forgot to mention that they also specialize in cosmetic dentistry. If there's perfection when it comes to making a smile, these two sisters are it. HUGE approval of of both. From a guy who's still a little scared of visiting the chair, women dentists rule.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112826].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2007

The doctor surprised me because she looked very young but has tremendous knowledge and credentials. She was very gentle and had lots of patient with me. Although I hated going to the dentist, she made my visit very comfortable and painless. She has change my dental health and overall confidence. I would recommend her highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2112825].votes_count ]]