Rate Dr. Edward Rose

Dr. Edward Rose's Ratings

I have Had Dr Rose as a family Dr for over 37 years. Fantastic DR, practical solutions great knowledge , and a super person.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2613326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2014

After years of being under his care, I am impressed over his professionalism, friendliness, and compassion. He has my full trust, and couldn't recommend him higher. My parents and sibling are also please with his and his staff's helpfulness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2608668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 6, 2014

I am just after walk in appointment with Dr. Rose, Thanks God that he is my doctor, after wrong diagnoses from walk in clinic on weekend on Baseline road; he could identify problem on fly, WOW!! What the knowledge he is. (Thank you Dr. Rose for being for us here) For People who crying about his nurse let me tell you people her name is Nancy and we should give her our respect, if Dr Rose dose. She is one the most professional nurse you can communicate with, she know what to do to the dot. Thank you to Staff and Dr. Rose one more time. Stan Goloktionov

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1272682].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2013

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, horrible nurse! She is extremely unfriendly, uncaring and unhelpful. The receptionist is kind but very "to the point". I dread going in due to the nurse and would love to switch to another doctor just because of her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272681].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

How does anyone get a hold of this Doctor. His line is always busy. Please HELP!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 13, 2012

He is the best doctor. Very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Great Followup

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272680].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012

My family has been going to Dr.Rose for 35 years. He is an excellent doctor, kind, patient, and very competent. We are very fortunate to have him. His staff is efficient, and they listen well. Yes, sometimes the wait can be long but it is worth it!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1272678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

A wonderful family doctor in all respects. Knowledgable, concerned,informative - for all members of the family.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272677].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2011

He is personable but sometimes abrupt. Does through examination.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

I’m totally agree that nurses in office is NOT rude at all, it what you people get in real world when you communicate with professional people, (stop think that you are in kinder garden) she is doing her job and I think Dr. Rose like they way she run office. I’m very fortunate to have Dr. Rose as my family doctor. He has outstanding expertise in so many fields and can relate your concern and guide you to right detraction. I pray to God to give him and his family long happy life and many years forward to be my doctor. Stan Goloktionov

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1272675].votes_count ]]