Rate Dr. Edward Rose

Dr. Edward Rose's Ratings

I am just after walk in appointment with Dr. Rose, Thanks God that he is my doctor, after wrong diagnoses from walk in clinic on weekend on Baseline road; he could identify problem on fly, WOW!! What the knowledge he is. (Thank you Dr. Rose for being for us here) For People who crying about his nurse let me tell you people her name is Nancy and we should give her our respect, if Dr Rose dose. She is one the most professional nurse you can communicate with, she know what to do to the dot. Thank you to Staff and Dr. Rose one more time. Stan Goloktionov

Submitted Aug. 13, 2013 | flag

EXCELLENT DOCTOR, horrible nurse! She is extremely unfriendly, uncaring and unhelpful. The receptionist is kind but very "to the point". I dread going in due to the nurse and would love to switch to another doctor just because of her.

Submitted Jan. 14, 2013 | flag

How does anyone get a hold of this Doctor. His line is always busy. Please HELP!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

He is the best doctor. Very knowledgeable and cares about his patients. Great Followup

Submitted July 12, 2012 | flag

My family has been going to Dr.Rose for 35 years. He is an excellent doctor, kind, patient, and very competent. We are very fortunate to have him. His staff is efficient, and they listen well. Yes, sometimes the wait can be long but it is worth it!

Submitted May 25, 2012 | flag

A wonderful family doctor in all respects. Knowledgable, concerned,informative - for all members of the family.

Submitted June 14, 2011 | flag

He is personable but sometimes abrupt. Does through examination.

Submitted June 1, 2011 | flag

I’m totally agree that nurses in office is NOT rude at all, it what you people get in real world when you communicate with professional people, (stop think that you are in kinder garden) she is doing her job and I think Dr. Rose like they way she run office. I’m very fortunate to have Dr. Rose as my family doctor. He has outstanding expertise in so many fields and can relate your concern and guide you to right detraction. I pray to God to give him and his family long happy life and many years forward to be my doctor. Stan Goloktionov

Submitted April 28, 2011 | flag

His nurse is NOT rude, she's direct and to the point as she has no time to play nice with everybody who walks in the office. All the staff in Dr. Rose's office are efficient, helpful and knowledgeable. 4 generation of my family have been to see Dr. Rose - I trust no one else.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2009 | flag

Dr. Rose has been my doctor for 35 years. We are very fortunate to have him as our family doctor for so many years. He cares to listen to you. He exercises excellent judgement and is very informed.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2009 | flag