Rate Dr. Stanley Kronick

Dr. Stanley Kronick's Ratings

I am in my late 60's with chronic asthma ....so wish I had been referred to Dr. Kronick yrs ago. He is knowledgeable ,compassionate,well informed ...has made a huge improvement in my quality of life......cannot imagine anyone being less than thrilled to be under his care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273298].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

This guy doesn't have ANY tact, manners, or even basic respect for human rights and dignity. I have attended several appointments with my elderly dad who has been quite ill with severe lung disease and Kronick can't figure out what to say/do, so after telling me dad had end stage cancer, with 3 months to live, take him home, make him comfortable and dont even bother going for any more follow up tests, its no use, don't even tell him!!! Good thing we asked for one more CT scan... we saw a REAL doctor who said it wasn't cancer but mould contamination!!! When we went back to see him after learning of this MISDIAGNOSIS, Kronick actually mused that he'd had another patient with the same circumstance!!! My dad insists that Kronick is the greatest, he isn't aware we were planning his funeral! Now when we go to see him, he simply puts his hand up in my face like im a dog and wont speak to, address, or even acknowledge my brother and I! Very frightening! Arrogant, pompous and ignorant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273299].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 25, 2013

Dr. Stan is a real mentshe. Gentle and a good friend as well as a fine MD.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273297].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 22, 2013

Dr. Kronick is one of the best. He takes time to discuss options with you and treats you like an adult, not some sort of idiot. Despite taking all the time necessary, he is usually prompt in seeing you at the appointed time. I am very pleased with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273296].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

Dr. Kronick was referred by my family doctor. This Doctor is all over the map as far as my condition is. He says one thing and then says another and is totally inconsistant and talks at times down to you. He really has no time for important questions and makes you out to be not worthy. Today I went concerning my so-called asthma with my wife and she could not believe how rude and narrow he was. This will be the last time I am referred to to this piece of work. This was the 4th time I have seen him in the last year and a half and this was the worst. Sometimes I do not know why I am so respectful and polite to people like this but I said thankyou and even shook his hand and apologized for the confusion which was his fault regardless.Very rude and should retire maybe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273295].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Wonderful, sincere, knowledgeable, responsible, attentive. He follows up and actually returns phone calls! We need more doctors like him. Can't say enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2011

Very caring, knowledgeable, excellent follow-up. Removed me from unnecessary meds prescribed by another Dr. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2008

I have the highest respectfor Dr. Kronick. He is a wonderful Doctor, very up to date in his field and always on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273292].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2007

My experience dates back 10 years or so, and may now be irrelevant. However, at the time, he was very thorough and professional. He was very sensible about the limited usefulness and probable discomfort of invasive testing to prove a cause, but scheduled regular pulmonary tests and medication until the problem gradually went away on its own, as he expected it would. He followed me carefully for years and said to feel free to contact him directly, should problems return.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273291].votes_count ]]