Rate Dr. Ann Van Der Linden

Dr. Ann Van Der Linden's Ratings

I have been a patient of Dr. V's for over a year and she delivered my baby. Ann is always friendly, kind and down to earth. I never feel rushed with her. She's happy to answer questions. She seems to genuinely enjoy her job and talking to her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2516711].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2014

I have always hated going to the Dr. but Ann has helped to change that, she delivered both of my boys and I love that the only way it would have been another Dr. is if she was away. I have many other friends that had no idea would deliver their baby depending on the day. She is supper helpful, always on time and I love that last time we were in for a checkup she was training a new Dr. I think it is very important that we have great people to train new Dr's. All of the staff in this office have been great.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273509].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2011

I really liked Dr Van der Linden. I was originally with a midwife and had to switch to Ann half way through my pregnancy. She is funny, thoughtful and always willing to answer my thousands of questions, especially after my son was born. My husband really liked her too, and that's saying a lot because he doesn't really like doctors. She was usually always on time. Her assistant Dee was nice, but shot down a lot of my requests to ask Dr Van der Linden a question, which was frustrating, especially being a new mom. I would definately use Dr Van der Linden again if I have another child and am disappointed we couldn't stay with her as my son's doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273508].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011

Not helpful at all, Sure she seems nice, but as soon as i voice my concerns she shrugs them off, A few years ago, i said i thought i had some symptoms, and she then proceeded to call me a hypochrondriac. Not helpful at all. Whenever i see her, she always seems to think of me as that. Just someone to make up the pain i feeling.Ive seen her for many years but still have the impression im wasting her time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2011

Dr V took me on when she wasn't accepting any more patients because of a serious health problem that I had. Her office always fits me in with very little notice because of my illness. If Dr V is away and I need to be seen then another doc in her office has always seen me. Dee has always been great with me and I wouldn't want anyone else handeling my needs besides these two. Dr V has never been late in any of my schedualed appts and I have been there 5+ years. She delivered my baby and was there with me and not passing me off to another doc when it got to be late at night. She is an excellent doc and I couldn't ask for better care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

We've been patients with Dr.V for over 10 years now. She has a pleasant manner about her and is very thorough in her approach. She is always punctual, very helpfull and quite knowledgeable. Our experiences with her have always been positive. On the other hand, we can not say the same about Dee, her receptionist. Unfortunately we have found her to be quite rude and disrespectfull at times, which is too bad because the rest of her staff is all excellent. This surprises us because we are "low maintenance" patients and do not ask any special requests, favours or requirements. That aside, we will continue seeing Dr.V because we have the utmost confidence in her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273505].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2011

Dr Ann is a GP. They have to know a little about everything and be willing to refer when something is beyond their expertise. Ann does that! She keeps her CPS (drug book) nearby and uses it. She is personable, and caring. You couldn't get me to switch doctors. Dee, Dr Ann's assistant, is great. She is a little rough around the edges, but she is efficient and gets the job done.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2010

COMMENTS SEEM DATED.?.SHE IS A VERY GOOD BABY DOCTOR,,CARING..BUT DEE OVERSTEPS HER ROLE IN DR ANN'S OFFICE..OFTEN GIVES UNSOLICITED ADVICE WHEN ONE OUGHT TO BE REACHING THE DR HERSELF..ALTHOUGH SHE IS ALWAYS CHEERFUL..BUT SOMEWHAT ..I FEEL INTERFERES IN PATIENTS'CARE.I THINK SHE TRIES TO RUN"INTERFERENCE" FOR DR VAN

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 28, 2010

I have known Dr. Ann for years and the thing I like most is that we can be seen in an emergency if needed. Her MOA, Dee, is always kind and considerate as well as all the staff at this office. After reading some of the past comments I have to wonder what the patients demands are. Maybe there was good reason why they were disappointed. She is ALWAYS on time!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Part time so frequently not around when my children or I really need her. Not happy with office policy of one problem per visit or new charges, things can get missed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273501].votes_count ]]