Rate Dr. Daniel A. Ng

Dr. Daniel A. Ng's Ratings

Great Doctor, but I quit going to him because of his office staff. His office manager needs to retire! She had some miss information (financial) about me. and wouldn't research it. She made my saint of a wife use a four letter word! How do you tell a doctor that his staff is causing him to loose business?

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273736].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

I had my third colonoscopy with Dr. Ng and everything was superbly except I had one polyp but that's not his fault.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273735].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2009

Wonderful Doctor, good bedside manner, terrific surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273734].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2008

My $3500 is my share of about a $70,000 operation, and I was basically carrying a COBRA policy. Dr. NG was super thorough, giving me a full examination from the get go after my referral. he sat down with me and explained everything. He asked me again and again if I had any questions. After my 4 hour partial colectomy (2 feet of large intestine removed, valve removed, appendix removed) he came to see me every day I was in the hospital. I was in the hospital for 7 days. My Crohns disease has been at bay ever since and I cannot thank him enough. The scar left behind is 7 inches in length, but not very noticeable. I highly recommend Dr. NG as well as the fine facilities and staff at Hoag hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273733].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2008

Dr. Ng is a very skilled surgeon who is also one of the most caring physicians I've ever had. He makes you feel as though you are his only patient. He calls you at home when you need help or just to check on you after having seen him. I trust him with my life! He has come to my rescue several times. Without his intervention I know the outcome to my situation would not have been as positive as it was.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1273732].votes_count ]]