Rate Dr. Debra Straub

Dr. Debra Straub's Ratings

Dr Straub is the finest ER doctor we have . She CARES and she LISTENS to her patients .She is a true professional .

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

I had Dr Straub as an emergency room doctor and I couldn't be more pleased! She is kind and compassionate and very helpful, she listened to me and treated me with respect. She took me seriously, I was there for pain medication due to a chronic pain condition, alot of doctors only give tylonal 3 and send you home to suffer. She is simply an amazing doctor, the only down side is she doesn't have a practice she only works the emerge now, I would love to have her as a family doctor!

Submitted July 29, 2014 | flag

Very good Doctor overall.One of the best at this ER.She was very helpfull with my problum

Submitted July 14, 2011 | flag

went out of her way to give assistance when Ihad severe back pain in emergency. Sewed up cut off finger like the pro she is no scars. kind and caring like the rest of her family.

Submitted March 15, 2011 | flag

Dr Straub is a wonderful caring person and doctor. If she had only have been on duty the night my 4 year old little boy came in 8 years ago,he would be alive and with us today. They will not tell you who is on duty as a rule but she is the only doctor over there that I would ever let touch one of my family members again.

Submitted March 3, 2011 | flag

An absolutely fantastic Doctor. She was extremely quick to refer my daughter to a specialist in Halifax because she knew she would need further treatment with a specialist. Extremely smart and caring doctor. Had she not seen my daughter it would have taken alot longer for a diagnosis.

Submitted Dec. 25, 2010 | flag

This Dr. is in my opinion the best we have in the county. Thanks for your concern and warmth.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag

What a wonderful doctor. As a new parent going to the ER with your child is a scary in itself let alone worrying about what Doctor you will get. Dr. Straub is friendly, gentle and knowledgeable all the qualities you want for your child's doctor. I wish she could be my family doctor and I have a great family doctor so that's saying a lot.

Submitted April 6, 2010 | flag

I saw Dr. Straub in the ER and she made me feel so comfortable. I no longer have my own doctor and it's an awful feeling to not have someone to trust. However, she completely put my mind at ease as i could tell she was very competent and caring.

Submitted Feb. 3, 2010 | flag

The Best ER Dr we have, everytime I have to go to the ER I pray shes on..

Submitted April 4, 2009 | flag