Dr. Walter Delpero

Rate Dr. Walter Delpero

Dr. Walter Delpero's Ratings

Dr. Delpero is kind, compassionate and knowledgable. His staff are also wonderful. They learned my name on the very first visit and always warmly welcome me for every phone call and visit. I have a condition that needs constant care treatment in order to prevent blindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2697866].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

About 10 years ago I started to show the early symptoms of Age Related Maculr Degeneration. So far , the care
Advice and examinations that I have received by the Doctor and his staff have exceeded all my expectations regarding patient care, specialist and staff availability,; kind , sympathetic and empathetic annual care. I could not ask for anything more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2685867].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Husband was referred to this clinic for a bad stye ..waited a week and heard nothing . He called in to check on the referral and the staff who answered the phone was rude and stated they couldn't find anything and would "look into it" and get back to him. We waited a few more days and still nothing. During that time we asked our family doctor to re-fax the referral just in case. I called back and left a message asking for a call back on a Monday. By Friday that week, still did not hear back. My husband called them again and the reception rudely told him they were no longer dealing with him. I'm sure the doctor is knowledgable and great, but the staff is terrible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601679].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I see Dr. Delpero at the Eye Clinic at the hospital so I do net see his office staff. The staff at the clinic are very good though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr. W. Delpero is very knowledgeable and a great surgeon. He has a wonderful warm and cheerful personality. He performed a complicated Cataract surgery on my eye and I am happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1274272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

great dr. staff could use much improvement ..slow to return calls and book surgery

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1274271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Very knowledgeable, professional, caring doctor. I'm fortunate to be his patient. His staff however isn't like he is: it's hard to set up an appointment with them.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1274270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Delpero is best described as a complete gentleman, very professional, and makes you feel at ease. I have been lucky in my life to have excellent, dedicated doctors, but Dr Delpero stands out.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1274269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

He is one of the best doctors I have seen and met. he is a very compassionate doctor. He cured my mothers of cataract in both eyes and now he has gracefully on our request adopted our whole family and we feel privileged. You are in very good hands when go with him. His behaviour make you feel at home. I only wish if doctors like him can be cloned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

DR DELPRO has been my DR he too over this practice. He has followed my vision as it deteriorated and has given me excellent and emergency care when I need it. He works closely with my RETINOLOGIST DR Wm. Bretton. Everyone in the office are friendly and helpful. The office staff appear happy and work well together.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1274267].votes_count ]]