Dr. Walter Delpero

Rate Dr. Walter Delpero

Dr. Walter Delpero's Ratings

I see Dr. Delpero at the Eye Clinic at the hospital so I do net see his office staff. The staff at the clinic are very good though.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274273].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2014

Dr. W. Delpero is very knowledgeable and a great surgeon. He has a wonderful warm and cheerful personality. He performed a complicated Cataract surgery on my eye and I am happy with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274272].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 13, 2014

great dr. staff could use much improvement ..slow to return calls and book surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274271].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2014

Very knowledgeable, professional, caring doctor. I'm fortunate to be his patient. His staff however isn't like he is: it's hard to set up an appointment with them.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274270].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 28, 2013

Dr Delpero is best described as a complete gentleman, very professional, and makes you feel at ease. I have been lucky in my life to have excellent, dedicated doctors, but Dr Delpero stands out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274269].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

He is one of the best doctors I have seen and met. he is a very compassionate doctor. He cured my mothers of cataract in both eyes and now he has gracefully on our request adopted our whole family and we feel privileged. You are in very good hands when go with him. His behaviour make you feel at home. I only wish if doctors like him can be cloned.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274268].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

DR DELPRO has been my DR he too over this practice. He has followed my vision as it deteriorated and has given me excellent and emergency care when I need it. He works closely with my RETINOLOGIST DR Wm. Bretton. Everyone in the office are friendly and helpful. The office staff appear happy and work well together.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2013

The very best Doctor our family has ever dealt with!!!!He sets the bar very high for his peers!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 25, 2013

Dr. Delperso is an excellent physician and surgeon. He treats many members of my family and we have always had excellent treatment. He is kind, patient, helpful and really listens to his patients. You never feel rushed and his staff are very accomodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274265].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

The best doctor I have ever seen!!!!Dr Delpero treated my eye perfectly .Very kind and considerate person and very knowledgeable in his field.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274264].votes_count ]]