Rate Dr. Robbie Strasdin

Dr. Robbie Strasdin's Ratings

Amazing! Enough said.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Very pleased with the service and orthodontic treatment. Be warned, though: The older woman at the front desk can be snarky, condescending and rude. Do not be put off by this worker's lack of social grace. Dr Strasdin is fantastic.

Submitted July 28, 2014 | flag

I'm so happy with my beautiful new smile, THANKS to Strasdin Orthodontics!! Dr. Strasdin and his team are professional, courteous, & knowledgeable. The office is beautiful, clean and has all the latest technology. I highly recommend Strasdin Orthodontics, especially for adult braces.

Submitted Feb. 22, 2014 | flag

Dr. Strasdin's service is above average and his staff is very professional. Dr. Strasdin and his staff are friendly and knowledgeable. My son had his braces removed, revealing beautiful, straight teeth. Two days later, he got an elbow in the chin during rugby practice and several bottom teeth were knocked loose. Dr. Strasdin had me take him to our dentist to ensure there was no root damage, then re-braced his bottom teeth and booked all the necessary follow up appointments at no extra charge. Great service! Highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr. Strasdin made me feel disregarded, he seems to be all about himself. Very self involved, most of the assistants are very snotty and it seems he has something going on with them.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2014 | flag

pretty expensive but my sons teeth are straight. But did you know if you still owe anything on your account they will not take them off. So my sons braces were on longer that necessary because I still owed 350 out 7500 kinda like black mail. I had every intent to pay, just didn't like that they add this stipulation.....

Submitted Nov. 17, 2013 | flag

Dr. Strasdin is very friendly and knowledgable! Yes braces are expensive but pretty sure they are close to the same price everywhere. My son might have needed dental surgery if it weren't for the advice and help of Dr.Strasdin.

Submitted Jan. 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Strasdin has done nothing but be wonderful through my braces process. He has gone the extra mile for me numerous times. I have found him to be honest and takes great pride in his work. Very knowledgeable! Always happy to see me and talked to me by name!

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

I saw Dr Strasdin for a second opinion as to whether my son needed orthodontic treatment. The first opinion I had sought was from an orthodontist in Fort St John. I did not find the Fort St John orthodontist professional and did not have faith in his assertion that my son needed braces (he actually said all kids need braces). So we travelled to Grande Prairie to see Dr Strasdin for a second opnion. Dr Strasdin took photos and x-rays of my son's teeth. He then sat down with us in a private room and reviewed my son's teeth in detail. He concluded that orthodontic treatment was not neccessary for my son. For all of this we paid only $75!! While we did not need further treatment I found Dr. Strasdin to be thorough and professional. If my son had required braces I would certainly have taken himn to Dr Strasdin.

Submitted Sept. 24, 2010 | flag

I go to this Doctor for my braces, I find him and all his staff to be very personable & professional. So far i am very pleased with his work..worth every penny!!

Submitted April 11, 2009 | flag