Rate Dr. Elizabeth Taylor

Dr. Elizabeth Taylor's Ratings

I had a bad experience with this doctor she likes to be famous without knowledge. she hasn't had time to her patients like to see their situation or get better idea to help them just go with treatment routine and put all your money and then if you failed she will try to help after you put all what you have please she isn't efficient one as you think be careful.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2014 | flag

Outstanding doctor who is very knowledgable and kind. It is because of her my wife is pregnant without having to go though IVF. She diagnosed the problem of blocked tubes and had tubular cannilation ordered and within the same month we got pregnant. She also takes the time to answer all questions via email and responds to all queries with depth fillid answers.

Submitted June 1, 2012 | flag

I've met Dr. Taylor twice during my journey for conversations and had a few emails with her.... nice person but not my doctor really. Members of the rest of her team leave a GREAT deal to be desired. Their website says "your personal care team" - what they view as personal care and I are obviously different. Mine being reasonable and expected.

Submitted July 25, 2011 | flag

Dr. Taylor is an amazing doctor who traveled the road of infertility every step of the way with me and my husband. it took us 3 years to get pregnant - and it never would've happened without her encouragement, knowledge and compassion. we are eternally grateful. she is wonderful.

Submitted May 4, 2011 | flag

Felt like I was going through a fast food drive through. Dr. Taylor barely acknowledged me during an ultrasound. She was very brusque, uncommunicative, and perfunctory. I was an outpatient from another clinic and I guess she didn't want to invest the time in me. She talked more with the nurse than with the patient.

Submitted March 10, 2011 | flag

Wonderful Doctor who put both myself and my husband at ease regarding some difficult medical choices. Dr. Taylor is patient and willing to answer questions. I never felt rushed when dealing with her and felt she provided comprehensive and compassionate care. I definitely recommend Dr. Taylor.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2010 | flag

Dr. Taylor definitely is the best doctor you could ever find. She is very professional and knowledgeable, knowing and explaining things very clearly. She did a very successful laparoscopy on my wife who got pregnant the following month. During the whole process, she has been really caring, empathetic and helpful - from the counselling before the sugery to the follow-up after surgery. She is very calm and nice, making the patients very comfortable and trusting her. Dr. Taylor is very patient and always gives you sufficient time to tell her your story and listen to your concerns and questions. She never rushes you out of her office. She even replies to your email questions after 10:00pm or calls in prescriptions during weekends. Her admin staff does a good job too, having everything well orgnized. My wife and I feel so grateful that we met Dr. Taylor.

Submitted July 11, 2010 | flag

Absolutely wonderful clinic and dr. I was waiting for a hysteroscopy on a hospital waiting list and was willing to pay the $3000 that the private clinic charges when a wonderful woman at the ASC centre told me about Dr. Taylor and Genesis Fertility (not just for fertility) with a Drs. referral I was in right after my next period and it was covered by BC Med. I found the procedure extremely tolerable with no anaestetic and no freezing. The nurse I had was fantastic and Dr. Taylor was so patient in answering all my questions and taking me through every step of this very quick procedure.

Submitted May 13, 2010 | flag

She's the best doc at Genesis. After a horrible experience with another doctor, she was a refreshing change. Had fully read my chart, had more options to check, and made suggestions. She also did a very thorough m/c follow up. She was incredibly caring and professional. I was afraid for years of having a lap, she did mine, and the recovery was amazingly fast. Would not hesitate to highly recommend her.

Submitted Aug. 4, 2009 | flag

Doctor Taylor is a very compassionate and empathetic person. She always goes out of her way to accommodate me (answering all my questions in her office, responding to my e-mails, mailing out my prescriptions and requistion forms, informing me right away of my test results), and being VERY thorough and investigative with follow-up appointments. I feel that Doctor Taylor treats me as a WHOLE person, and is genuinely very concerned with my whole well being.

Submitted June 12, 2009 | flag