You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Wade

Dr. Philip Wade's Ratings

I will not go back and ultimately asked for a referral to see another ENT. I felt like my two visits there were a complete waste of time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2844877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2015

Dr Wade is an amazing individual. magnificently empathetic, takes patients concerns seriously and most importantly was able to treat my ailment right away. Unfortunately, I did have to wait over 3 hours for my "scheduled" appointment but considering the experience I have had with other ENTs, I will wait for him gladly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811264].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

I have to agree with the last writer. Dr. Wade is amazing, but if he cannot keep a secretary, then something is horribly wrong. All of my other doctors have had the same receptionists/secretaries for years. They are obviously well respected and treated fairly. I suspect, as the writer below, that the issue is not with Dr. Wade himself, but this other woman in his office which was mentioned. I am familiar with her as well, and she is terrible. Perhaps if he got rid of her, he could keep a secretary and a smoother running office. I consistently wait 2 hours to see him...don't get me wrong, he is worth the wait, but it would be nice to be able to plan your day around a Dr. Wade appointment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800786].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

Dr. Wade is wonderful, too bad he cannot keep receptionists. The last one he had was fantastic. Friendly, knowledgeable and competent. She always followed up in a timely manner and did what she said she would. From what I can tell, the only constant in that office is an older woman with a French accent. She is brash, always looks rushed and has terrible telephone and people skills. Her voice is also on the telephone message and is pretty much unintelligible. I think if he could keep a competent secretary, his office would not run 2 hours late, consistently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr wade is awesome. You have the best doctor in front you. He is in very high demand because he is so experienced and knowledgeable. Good things come to those who wait. Appreciate him, he is rare.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

My daughter and have been seeing Dr Wade for years and he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I saw Dr Wade today in regards to my tonsils. His receptionist was great, answered all my questions and told me the wait wouldn't be long. Dr Wade then called me in and apoligized for keeping me waiting....I waited 5 minutes. The one thing I really liked about him was that he allowed me to actually speak, most doctors cut you off midsentence. But Dr Wade was patient, attentive, and shared his knowledge with me. Im nervous around people doctors going near my mouth with all the problems it has had but he was gentle and I was very calm around him. Would recommend him to anyone who needs an EMT.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I've seen him a few times and the wait times are terrible and he leaves the door open so everyone can hear. He also didn't change the paper on the exam table from the last patient. He seems a bit off hand, and as if he's just putting in time until he retires. Asked if I was under stress for physical problems like dizziness, which is insulting. He has a tendency to send you for lots of tests that are months away which is a big problem if you are suffering from dizziness. He also has the rudest receptionist you could imagine, she's rude in person and over the phone, I actually had to tell her to stop it or I would go to another doctor. She needs to be fired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Extremely rude receptionist! Didn't even want to see this doctor after the way I was treated. After looking at the reviews I can see that I'm not the only one they have been rude to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Wade's for more than 35 yrs. He is extremely knowledgeable, honest and skillfull ENT and surgeon. Yes, one might have to wait past their scheduled appt but Dr. Wade is worth the wait. I would never consider any other ENT Specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274628].votes_count ]]