You may also like

Rate Dr. Philip Wade

Dr. Philip Wade's Ratings

Dr. Wade is wonderful, too bad he cannot keep receptionists. The last one he had was fantastic. Friendly, knowledgeable and competent. She always followed up in a timely manner and did what she said she would. From what I can tell, the only constant in that office is an older woman with a French accent. She is brash, always looks rushed and has terrible telephone and people skills. Her voice is also on the telephone message and is pretty much unintelligible. I think if he could keep a competent secretary, his office would not run 2 hours late, consistently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr wade is awesome. You have the best doctor in front you. He is in very high demand because he is so experienced and knowledgeable. Good things come to those who wait. Appreciate him, he is rare.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2703348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2015

My daughter and have been seeing Dr Wade for years and he is the best.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

I saw Dr Wade today in regards to my tonsils. His receptionist was great, answered all my questions and told me the wait wouldn't be long. Dr Wade then called me in and apoligized for keeping me waiting....I waited 5 minutes. The one thing I really liked about him was that he allowed me to actually speak, most doctors cut you off midsentence. But Dr Wade was patient, attentive, and shared his knowledge with me. Im nervous around people doctors going near my mouth with all the problems it has had but he was gentle and I was very calm around him. Would recommend him to anyone who needs an EMT.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2607958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2014

I've seen him a few times and the wait times are terrible and he leaves the door open so everyone can hear. He also didn't change the paper on the exam table from the last patient. He seems a bit off hand, and as if he's just putting in time until he retires. Asked if I was under stress for physical problems like dizziness, which is insulting. He has a tendency to send you for lots of tests that are months away which is a big problem if you are suffering from dizziness. He also has the rudest receptionist you could imagine, she's rude in person and over the phone, I actually had to tell her to stop it or I would go to another doctor. She needs to be fired.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446750].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Extremely rude receptionist! Didn't even want to see this doctor after the way I was treated. After looking at the reviews I can see that I'm not the only one they have been rude to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274630].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Wade's for more than 35 yrs. He is extremely knowledgeable, honest and skillfull ENT and surgeon. Yes, one might have to wait past their scheduled appt but Dr. Wade is worth the wait. I would never consider any other ENT Specialist!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274628].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Had a 3 45 appointment. By 4 30 I saw that there were still 2 people ahead of me. I had a 5 00 commitment, so had to leave. I suggested to the receptionist that they call "clients" when they know there is going to be a hour delay. She said "not our policy". Yeah, I figured that. I won't be back but he doesn't care. He is overbooked anyways.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1274629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2012

Dr.Wade performed my tonsillectomy back in 2007 and is very good at what he does. His staff could use a bit of improvement but thankfully my dealings with them were limited. He is an excellent surgeon and glad that my family doctor referred me to him for this procedure.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1274627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 21, 2012

Dr. Wade has years of experience and well worth the wait to see him. He is kind and considerate and does not rush you out of the office. Office staff are pleasant and cordial despite being very busy.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1274626].votes_count ]]