Rate Dr. Brian Patz

Dr. Brian Patz's Ratings

Great pediatric doctor. He listens to any concerns and never blows me off like ped docs have in the past. Dr. Patz explains everything so I always understand everything going on with my child(ren). Easy to talk to and the office has a great staff.

Submitted March 5, 2009 | flag

Dr. Patz is genuinely concerned about his little patients and their families and always makes us feel special. As a father of 5, he understands a parent's concerns and takes time to address each one. We love Dr. Patz and the HSV Peds staff.

Submitted June 17, 2008 | flag

Dr.Patz is a very good doctor. He takes time to explain every aspect of a situation. When there is a problem he does everything he can to try to find out what it is. He is also very prompt. I have never had a problem getting my child in to see him when he was sick. He is highly recommended.

Submitted March 18, 2007 | flag