You may also like

Rate Dr. Julio R. Padilla

Dr. Julio R. Padilla's Ratings

DR. Padilla was frank and straight forward in what he could do and what he can't doc - clearly explained all the problems and possible solutions. I felt very comfortable making a decision after a thorough consultation. Would highly recommend him for neurosurgery. Thank you Dr Padilla for an excellent experience - best regards Tim, North Vancouver

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2759047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 26, 2015

This man is an amazing surgeon. I had spinal decompression surgery yesterday and I can't believe how great I feel. I have no pain and am not on any medications even. It's remarkable how good I feel. He was right all along! Brilliant! Thank you so much!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2742704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I recently had spinal surgery for the second time. I had surgery in 2005 at the age of 25 for a slipped disc and then again a few weeks ago for 2 slipped discs due to injury.

Dr. Padilla is the very best at what he does. He gets straight to the point and tells you how it is. When I decided to have surgery, I was fully informed of the risks and benefits. Suffice to say I am healing and recovering well.

Dr. Padilla has a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Incredible surgeon. My surgery was a complete success and I've never been more grateful in my life. Extraordinary manner and his staff were very helpful and accommodating. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I wonder if this man remembers or even took the Hippocratic Oath! I never want to see him again and I strongly suggest patients ask for another neurosurgeon instead of him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I don't understand previous negative comments. My consultation was excellent. After years (25 since my last relatively unsuccessful operation), of dealing with pain and discomfort; to have things clearly explained and visually shown, was a great relief. MRI scheduled, and when done, operation scheduled quickly. People deal with pain differently (in fact, FEEL pain differently). I haven't had an operation yet, but there appears little or no negative feedback concerning his skills as a surgeon. I actually found his secretary very helpful. (Maybe she is new?) I think it depends on what you expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

This man is God with a scalpel...he truly is amazing. He makes it effortless and his bedside manner is the best I've encountered in over 30 years. He has the ability to put everyone, patient mostly importantly at ease, he is prompt, excellent with explanation, beyond average follow up care...etc..I could go on and on! He is truly the best and if you are fortunate enough to get him you are in very good hands!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Being a medical professional myself I don't really care about the Dr. bedside manner but this Dr. was particularly bad. After he looked at my CT scan he told me that I would need surgery. His examination was.... He lifted up my top at the back and looked at my spine for about 15 sec. He did not check nerves or tightness in the muscles nothing. His report of the visit was completely incorrect as I had the opportunity to read it. He just kept saying you will be back. Stay away from this man.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1275583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Thank you, thank you Dr. Padilla. I was in the for over three years and got the run around from other doctors. One visit to Dr. Padilla and then surgery and the problem was gone. No more pain and I got my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

This so called doctor had to be the worst specialist I have ever encountered. He was rude and inconsiderate. All he cared about was his next game of golf. The medical board should check into this doctor. And I'm not going to mention how ignorant his receptionist was...........

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][1275581].votes_count ]]