Rate Dr. Julio R. Padilla

Dr. Julio R. Padilla's Ratings

I recently had spinal surgery for the second time. I had surgery in 2005 at the age of 25 for a slipped disc and then again a few weeks ago for 2 slipped discs due to injury.

Dr. Padilla is the very best at what he does. He gets straight to the point and tells you how it is. When I decided to have surgery, I was fully informed of the risks and benefits. Suffice to say I am healing and recovering well.

Dr. Padilla has a great bedside manner and I would highly recommend him to anyone seeking treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644276].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

Incredible surgeon. My surgery was a complete success and I've never been more grateful in my life. Extraordinary manner and his staff were very helpful and accommodating. Thank you

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2635334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2014

I wonder if this man remembers or even took the Hippocratic Oath! I never want to see him again and I strongly suggest patients ask for another neurosurgeon instead of him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581748].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2014

I don't understand previous negative comments. My consultation was excellent. After years (25 since my last relatively unsuccessful operation), of dealing with pain and discomfort; to have things clearly explained and visually shown, was a great relief. MRI scheduled, and when done, operation scheduled quickly. People deal with pain differently (in fact, FEEL pain differently). I haven't had an operation yet, but there appears little or no negative feedback concerning his skills as a surgeon. I actually found his secretary very helpful. (Maybe she is new?) I think it depends on what you expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

This man is God with a scalpel...he truly is amazing. He makes it effortless and his bedside manner is the best I've encountered in over 30 years. He has the ability to put everyone, patient mostly importantly at ease, he is prompt, excellent with explanation, beyond average follow up care...etc..I could go on and on! He is truly the best and if you are fortunate enough to get him you are in very good hands!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Being a medical professional myself I don't really care about the Dr. bedside manner but this Dr. was particularly bad. After he looked at my CT scan he told me that I would need surgery. His examination was.... He lifted up my top at the back and looked at my spine for about 15 sec. He did not check nerves or tightness in the muscles nothing. His report of the visit was completely incorrect as I had the opportunity to read it. He just kept saying you will be back. Stay away from this man.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1275583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Thank you, thank you Dr. Padilla. I was in the for over three years and got the run around from other doctors. One visit to Dr. Padilla and then surgery and the problem was gone. No more pain and I got my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

This so called doctor had to be the worst specialist I have ever encountered. He was rude and inconsiderate. All he cared about was his next game of golf. The medical board should check into this doctor. And I'm not going to mention how ignorant his receptionist was...........

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1275581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

The best experience of my life. To have severe pain for three years and to wake up pain free was the best. Thank you Dr. Pailla

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

This guy was an awful doctor that didn't even get out of his chair and had the nerve to tell me about the 3 sisters of pain meds and how I shouldn't take them. He has no idea what he is talking about and seems to make things up as he goes along. I went into his office and I had not slepted for months from pain and he was going on about how I had no pain. I would not recommend this guy to anyone he doesn't work for you he works for someone else, obviously. Don't trust this man I have exrays that says this guys is out to lunch.If you have a loved one don't go to this guy trust me on that.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1275579].votes_count ]]