Rate Dr. Julio R. Padilla

Dr. Julio R. Padilla's Ratings

I don't understand previous negative comments. My consultation was excellent. After years (25 since my last relatively unsuccessful operation), of dealing with pain and discomfort; to have things clearly explained and visually shown, was a great relief. MRI scheduled, and when done, operation scheduled quickly. People deal with pain differently (in fact, FEEL pain differently). I haven't had an operation yet, but there appears little or no negative feedback concerning his skills as a surgeon. I actually found his secretary very helpful. (Maybe she is new?) I think it depends on what you expect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275585].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

This man is God with a scalpel...he truly is amazing. He makes it effortless and his bedside manner is the best I've encountered in over 30 years. He has the ability to put everyone, patient mostly importantly at ease, he is prompt, excellent with explanation, beyond average follow up care...etc..I could go on and on! He is truly the best and if you are fortunate enough to get him you are in very good hands!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275584].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 16, 2012

Being a medical professional myself I don't really care about the Dr. bedside manner but this Dr. was particularly bad. After he looked at my CT scan he told me that I would need surgery. His examination was.... He lifted up my top at the back and looked at my spine for about 15 sec. He did not check nerves or tightness in the muscles nothing. His report of the visit was completely incorrect as I had the opportunity to read it. He just kept saying you will be back. Stay away from this man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275583].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2012

Thank you, thank you Dr. Padilla. I was in the for over three years and got the run around from other doctors. One visit to Dr. Padilla and then surgery and the problem was gone. No more pain and I got my life back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275582].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

This so called doctor had to be the worst specialist I have ever encountered. He was rude and inconsiderate. All he cared about was his next game of golf. The medical board should check into this doctor. And I'm not going to mention how ignorant his receptionist was...........

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275581].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2011

The best experience of my life. To have severe pain for three years and to wake up pain free was the best. Thank you Dr. Pailla

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275580].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

This guy was an awful doctor that didn't even get out of his chair and had the nerve to tell me about the 3 sisters of pain meds and how I shouldn't take them. He has no idea what he is talking about and seems to make things up as he goes along. I went into his office and I had not slepted for months from pain and he was going on about how I had no pain. I would not recommend this guy to anyone he doesn't work for you he works for someone else, obviously. Don't trust this man I have exrays that says this guys is out to lunch.If you have a loved one don't go to this guy trust me on that.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275579].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2010

Thank you for agreeing to operate on me, Dr. Padilla. Thank you for being forthright and honest about everything surgery-related. Most of all thank you for restoring my quality of life again. My back surgery was performed in May of 2010; my leg and my back are now pain-free (August of 2010). In May of this year I was in terrible shape. Now I can enjoy life again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275578].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2010

Incredible doctor. Operated on my back at 17 yrs old. Traveled from 8 hrs away and made me feel at home before and after surgery and my 5 days in the hospital. Great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275577].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

He seems to know about nerves and spines BUT this Dr seemingly has an ego problem.Step over his line and uh oh...My dr asked him a question about a possible surgical procedure to remedy progressively worsening crippling leg pains and he was unable to get passed that.He explained the horrible shape of my lower back as he viewed the CT scan very graphically, but never offered any solutions...just told me how horrendously horrible the operation was and that we were NOT to ask about procedures. Told me to go home and wait for my back to fuse.Told me I could do whatever we felt best to deal with the pain..he said I could see a voodoo dr if I felt that would help but NEVER ask him for an operation!His written reply to my Primary dr refererred to a person who complained of back and body pain??? I was specifically sent to him for "leg pain". I travelled over 1000 km to be sent home with more questions than answers and still in severe pain.I would not recommend this Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1275576].votes_count ]]