Dr. Laurine C. Maxell

Grad. Year: 1989

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Laurine C. Maxell has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Laurine" to "Laurine C."
RID: 2732745
28/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Maxell is one of the best doctors I have had. She is an in depth doctor who searches for the root of a medical problem. She is a caring doctor.
RID: 2446479
14/10/12 5 5 5 5 I have been with Dr. Maxell for 13 years she is the best doctor there is around. She has a great bedside manner. She is very kind and she explains things when you don't understand. She will answer it any questions you have in detail. She really cares about each and every patient and will take her time with you and give you as much time as you need. She will never rush you. She is also very thorough.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 95734
17/01/07 1 1 2 I had been a patient for over 10 years. In the beginning she was very attentive and thorough. I was always kept waiting. A few years ago I was given her associate Dr. Brown. I was much happier with Dr. Brown. She was very attentive and thorough but she has left the practice. I have returned to Dr. Maxell since and found her to be incompetent and rude. My daughter (22 yrs.) was also a patient however Dr. Maxell treated her disrespectfully and dismissively. I would discourage anyone from see her.
RID: 73193
21/12/06 3 5 5 Dr. Maxell is so deatiled and caring and you never feel like she's pushing you or your concerns aside. While at times you must wait to see her, it is because she is taking the time needed to treat each patient with proper care. If only all doctors were like her. She will go out of her way to see you when needed even if it means house calls or meeting you at the ER. Her personal life should not be rated here, as it does not discount her as a professional. She has had her own medical concerns within her family which has required she take breaks - what is exactly what ANY mother would do. It does not take away from the fact that you will never ever find another doctor who will show you as much attention and care as Dr. Maxell. She is worth any sort of wait!
RID: 41461
19/08/06 5 5 5 I'm giving Dr. Maxell an on time rating even though she never is because she will make house calls at 3 am no questions asked. she may preach but you never feel like she can't wait to get to the next patient. Her x associate Dr. Brown is under-educated, inexperienced, and has health problems of her own.
RID: 34390
02/07/06 2 5 5 Dr. Maxell is the most thorough and caring doctor I have ever had.  Respond
RID: 11646
01/09/05 1 1 1 I had been seeing Dr. Maxell for years and was very happy except for thr religious preaching on occassions. After Dr. Maxell became ill herself, she became disoriented, rude and out of line. While she was out, I had been seeing her associate Dr. Adrea Brown, whom I liked very much. Upon reoccurance of one of my disabilitating illnesses, Dr. Maxell injected herself back into the case, even though she was out on disability. She was confused and incorrect about what the last diagnosis she had with me. She incorrectly informed the ER doctor of medication and reasons for my illness. Upon returning and seeing Dr. Brown, I stated I would never see Dr. Maxell again, and I was told to be "nice". Well I am sorry, but I pay for correct healthcare, if she is unable to give it , step aside and don't ever tell your staff to give you a break and the patients to be "nice" and overlook her incompetance.
Paid (or co-pay): $35
RID: 8124
09/06/05 1 5 5 Dr Maxell is NEVER on time because she is so busy taking care of her patients she does not have time to stare at a clock. She is the most caring, compassionate, and skilled healer I have known. She manages my conditions (5) and my medications (12) and yet never makes me feel like a burden to her. The world needs more doctors like Dr Maxell