Rate Dr. Laurine C. Maxell

Dr. Laurine C. Maxell's Ratings

Dr. Maxell is one of the best doctors I have had. She is an in depth doctor who searches for the root of a medical problem. She is a caring doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113027].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I have been with Dr. Maxell for 13 years she is the best doctor there is around. She has a great bedside manner. She is very kind and she explains things when you don't understand. She will answer it any questions you have in detail. She really cares about each and every patient and will take her time with you and give you as much time as you need. She will never rush you. She is also very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2012

I had been a patient for over 10 years. In the beginning she was very attentive and thorough. I was always kept waiting. A few years ago I was given her associate Dr. Brown. I was much happier with Dr. Brown. She was very attentive and thorough but she has left the practice. I have returned to Dr. Maxell since and found her to be incompetent and rude. My daughter (22 yrs.) was also a patient however Dr. Maxell treated her disrespectfully and dismissively. I would discourage anyone from see her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113025].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 17, 2007

Dr. Maxell is so deatiled and caring and you never feel like she's pushing you or your concerns aside. While at times you must wait to see her, it is because she is taking the time needed to treat each patient with proper care. If only all doctors were like her. She will go out of her way to see you when needed even if it means house calls or meeting you at the ER. Her personal life should not be rated here, as it does not discount her as a professional. She has had her own medical concerns within her family which has required she take breaks - what is exactly what ANY mother would do. It does not take away from the fact that you will never ever find another doctor who will show you as much attention and care as Dr. Maxell. She is worth any sort of wait!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113024].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 21, 2006

I'm giving Dr. Maxell an on time rating even though she never is because she will make house calls at 3 am no questions asked. she may preach but you never feel like she can't wait to get to the next patient. Her x associate Dr. Brown is under-educated, inexperienced, and has health problems of her own.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113023].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2006

Dr. Maxell is the most thorough and caring doctor I have ever had.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113022].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2006

I had been seeing Dr. Maxell for years and was very happy except for thr religious preaching on occassions. After Dr. Maxell became ill herself, she became disoriented, rude and out of line. While she was out, I had been seeing her associate Dr. Adrea Brown, whom I liked very much. Upon reoccurance of one of my disabilitating illnesses, Dr. Maxell injected herself back into the case, even though she was out on disability. She was confused and incorrect about what the last diagnosis she had with me. She incorrectly informed the ER doctor of medication and reasons for my illness. Upon returning and seeing Dr. Brown, I stated I would never see Dr. Maxell again, and I was told to be "nice". Well I am sorry, but I pay for correct healthcare, if she is unable to give it , step aside and don't ever tell your staff to give you a break and the patients to be "nice" and overlook her incompetance.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113021].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2005

Dr Maxell is NEVER on time because she is so busy taking care of her patients she does not have time to stare at a clock. She is the most caring, compassionate, and skilled healer I have known. She manages my conditions (5) and my medications (12) and yet never makes me feel like a burden to her. The world needs more doctors like Dr Maxell

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2113020].votes_count ]]