Rate Dr. Keith M. Sterling

Dr. Keith M. Sterling's Ratings

The doctor's appointment staff told me to come in for a wound that would not heal. I was coerced into getting an Ultra sound type of exam that I did not need and and doctor Sterling's bedside manner was abrupt, and he acted like he did not care and he could not help me. A total scam, and his diagnose was incorrect. I tried to talk to his office, to him, and to his accounting staff and no one wanted to acknowledge that they made a mistake and that I should not have been charged for the Ultra sound.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Sterling is awesome. He has the greatest bedside manner and is the most thorough physician I've ever met. My daughter was referred to him by our family doctor for a pain in her leg that she's had for years. She had to stop playing all of her sports activities cease of severe pain. He diagnosed her with a vascular malformation (AVM). He explained everything in such detail to our family about the diagnosis and treatment options. He treated her with an embolization procedure. Within a couple of weeks she was out playing soccer and running around without any pain. I don't usually write comments on the Internet but thought that people need to know how great he is.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2011 | flag