Rate Dr. Rhonda L. Levitt

Dr. Rhonda L. Levitt's Ratings

I cannot recommend Dr. Levitt highly enough. She has provided first-rate care to my 3 children for more than 7 years. She is always patient, engaged, and attentive to my needs and theirs. She has never hesitated to refer my kids to specialists when needed. I have had 4 different specialists at Children's Hospital tell me on 4 separate occasions that they respect her a great deal and that we are lucky to have her caring for our kids. These endorsements were unsolicited. She is knowledgeable and attentive to both medical and developmental issues and all 3 of my kids love her. Oh, and her office will schedule same-day appointments for sick kids without any runaround and when you call with a question about your kid, the doctor returns your call, not a nurse.

Submitted July 23, 2009 | flag

She was my doctor for 18 years and I'm very sad that I have to look for a new doctor because she's always been very helpful and caring. I would highly recommend her.

Submitted Dec. 29, 2008 | flag

Respectful with kids, takes her time answering parents' questions. (Which can sometimes lead to delays.) Once, when I had a medical emergency with my first baby, she was the doctor I happened to see; she was the only medical personnel that I encountered who asked me how I was doing. After that we became her patients. I trust her judgment and like her common-sense approach to child-rearing.

Submitted June 9, 2005 | flag