Dr. Leon Stein

Rate Dr. Leon Stein

Dr. Leon Stein's Ratings

Prompt and efficient. He was very pleasant and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr Leon Stein is a good dentist. I have been with him 25 years or so and he is really concerned with the quality of his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Very friendly and attentive! Got in quickly.. Service is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

He is a very good dentist I have no complaints in regards to the dentist he does very good work and is very caring and makes sure the job is 100% completed. In regards to the front staff they are very unwelcoming and very rude, considering they are the first people you see they don't smile. I am very undecided if I will be returning I really like the dentist, but can’t say the same regarding the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Best dentist ever. Caring, most competent and very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Stein is the best dentist I have ever recieved care from. After several consults with several dentists he was the first to recognize that there was indeed something wrong with a crown I had on. He fixed it and I was fine and have been seeing him since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

I've been to alot of dental appointments & seen about 20 different dentists since I was a kid... All I can say is he's the BEST dentist I've ever been to, He takes the time to do everything right & wont let you leave until the job is done the right way. 100% Satisfaction!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

A dentist I would recommend hands-down! Very friendly! Very informative! Very approachable! Love him! His assistants, too...they are awesome! Only dentist I have visited since I came to Canada!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276210].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2011

I worked for Dr. Stein and after seeing how meticulous his work is he is one of the only dentists I will let do dental work for me. Sometimes he would get behind which I understand as his office could be quite busy. I rated the staff a 3 because I feel I cannot comment on the staff. I highly recommend Dr. Stein!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Stein for at least 30 years. I am a very nervous patient and Dr. Stein makes me feel at ease. I trust him to take great care and make all treatments as pain free as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276207].votes_count ]]