Dr. Leon Stein

Rate Dr. Leon Stein

Dr. Leon Stein's Ratings

best dentist EVER!!!!!I went to Dr. Stein after seeing 2 other dentists with pain in my molar. he realized it was as simple as my bite was too high. Simple fix. He really knows his stuff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2756655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

a little bit too quick and abrupt, didnt really feel like he explained much or did a proper check up as I got a second opinion and it turns out had some cavities

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2709774].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

Prompt and efficient. He was very pleasant and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602820].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Dr Leon Stein is a good dentist. I have been with him 25 years or so and he is really concerned with the quality of his work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276216].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

Very friendly and attentive! Got in quickly.. Service is very professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276215].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2013

He is a very good dentist I have no complaints in regards to the dentist he does very good work and is very caring and makes sure the job is 100% completed. In regards to the front staff they are very unwelcoming and very rude, considering they are the first people you see they don't smile. I am very undecided if I will be returning I really like the dentist, but can’t say the same regarding the staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276214].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Best dentist ever. Caring, most competent and very thorough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276213].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Stein is the best dentist I have ever recieved care from. After several consults with several dentists he was the first to recognize that there was indeed something wrong with a crown I had on. He fixed it and I was fine and have been seeing him since.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276212].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 28, 2012

I've been to alot of dental appointments & seen about 20 different dentists since I was a kid... All I can say is he's the BEST dentist I've ever been to, He takes the time to do everything right & wont let you leave until the job is done the right way. 100% Satisfaction!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276211].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

A dentist I would recommend hands-down! Very friendly! Very informative! Very approachable! Love him! His assistants, too...they are awesome! Only dentist I have visited since I came to Canada!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276210].votes_count ]]