Rate Dr. Greg Price-Jones

Dr. Greg Price-Jones's Ratings

I had been complaining about breathing all my life and when I was referred to Greg first thing he told me is I had a broken nose! Could not believe it. I have been to MANY doctors and not one told me this. He is the best!

Submitted Oct. 29, 2013 | flag

Very knowledgeable. Explains the situation so that you can understand. He speaks to the parent and includes the child in the conversation. He is fabulous with children.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Dr. Price-Jones is a real quality doctor. His care, treatment & concern for his patients are next to none. He's an intelligent doctor...something that I care about the most.

Submitted May 16, 2013 | flag

I got the upmost trust in Greg,he listened when I said I couldn't handle the vacuum in my ear and did the cleaning of the wax with tools instead,after a few visits, I trusted him to use the vacuum knowing he would be gentle.My previous ENT that I had in Barrie had no heart at all,he insisted on using the vacuum on high power even tho it made me very pale and quite dizzy and on the verge of being sick to my stomach. I was so lucky to be sent to Greg.

Submitted June 17, 2012 | flag

Dr. Price-Jones is a fantastic doctor. He is able to joke with me and does not downplay any concern I have. He knows what he is doing, is knowledgable in his field and an overall great doctor.

Submitted June 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Price Jones saved my son's life when he aspirated a cookie in to his lungs at the age of 1. He has taken care of the tubes in my children's ears for many years. I highly recommend him as a professional. He is competent and caring.

Submitted Feb. 2, 2012 | flag

The Doctor is the greatest. Great sense of humour and knows his stuff. I was well informed about risks and the possibility that my sinus surgery may not work. After 25 years of headaches, infections, being unable to breath and two previous surgeries by other doctors, all is now great. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Jan. 31, 2011 | flag

Despite the fact that I was given bad news about a partial, permanent loss of hearing in one ear, Dr. Price Jones was thorough, professional and empathetic towards the hearing loss due to a viral infection. At least it wasn't 100% loss. Dr. Price Jones Audioligist in the office was very thorough and professional as well. Good office with good specialists.

Submitted Feb. 26, 2010 | flag

Amazing Doctor! Has been treating my son for 14 years and even after we moved north my son would see no other doctor and now we travel to see his favourite doctor. Has an incredible bedside manner and explains everything so you can understand it. Would highly reccomend Greg Price-Jones and have hundreds of times.

Submitted Jan. 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Price-Jones is cheerful, approachable and knowledgeable. I'm not normally comfortable with Dr's but I felt completely at ease with him.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2009 | flag