Dr. Michael Gaudet

Rate Dr. Michael Gaudet

Dr. Michael Gaudet's Ratings

He is up to date on modern Phych, and will approach your problems systematically to provide you with the best ways to treat you. Some words to describe him are: Calm, intense listener, systematic, caring, willing to be tough on you if it helps solves root issues. 10 on 10.

Submitted June 18, 2013 | flag

Beyond measure, I am greatly appreciative of the wisdom and smarts that Dr. Gaudet has shared with me as his patient.

Submitted March 19, 2013 | flag

Dr. Gaudet failed to inform me that the medication he prescribed siginificantly elevates the risk of breast cancer (a fact that had been known 7 years prior). That's gross negligence causing bodily harm. And lack of informed consent. His license should be revoked. It would have been in any civilized country.

Submitted Oct. 28, 2012 | flag

Caring, kind, knowledgeable, perceptive, easy to talk to. I trust him.

Submitted Sept. 25, 2012 | flag

A very clever man with a passion for helping people.Very educated, but easy to talk to.

Submitted May 8, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gaudet is a very caring, compassionate and highly competent psychiatrist. I have seen him for over 10 years now and he has saved my life on a number of occasions. There are no words to express my deep gratitude to him.

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

Dr. Gaudet is an example of someone who should be doing exactly what he is doing in life - he is amazing at what he does. He is caring and smart and for the past 10 years I have learned so much from him. Can't say enough about him!

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

I was a patient of Dr. Gaudet's several years ago and still remember him as a compassionate, caring Doctor. It was a difficult time for me and I always looked forward to my appointments with Dr. Gaudet which proved to be very helpful.

Submitted Nov. 21, 2010 | flag

Dr Gaudet is a warm and caring physician. He is very willing and able to take the time to answer one's questions.He is also not one to jump immediately to drugs, but rather will take the time to truly explore what the issues causing the symptoms might be so that these can be worked on too. He will tell you what he really thinks, but always in a respectful and constructive way.

Submitted July 28, 2010 | flag

I was just googling for a phone number and found this site. Dr. Gaudet is very caring and incredibly professional. He is always a pleasure to talk to, and gives and stops medications carefully. He has helped me enormously and I would recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 21, 2010 | flag