Rate Dr. A.L. Gusenbauer

Dr. A.L. Gusenbauer's Ratings

Doctor seemed to be "rushing" when I went for a follow up after my wisdom teeth removal, didn't get to ask any questions. He just spoke quickly and rushed off, even though I had an important question I wanted to ask.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2542259].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

This office is very well run and accommodating. Dr. Gusenbauer is very knowledgeable, skilled and kind. All 3 of my children have had wisdom teeth out here. Perfect.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 27, 2014

5 or 6 years ago my son was scheduled for 4 wisdom teeth removal. He went in the Dr. Gusenbauer office and in 20 min he got back! I was shocked. Dr.G-r pulled out 4 teeth and put stitches in 20 min ( and charged more than $2000 for 20 min appointment). That could be funny but my son had some serious troubles aftermath. He got tic in his right jaw. Since then he chews time to time using right part of his mouse and it is untreatable. It is bothering him a lot. Dr Gussenbauer nor our dentist have no clue how to solve this problem . I think that Dr. G-r is money minded doctor. He was not rude but always looks very indifferent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276966].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I got my wisdom teeth out a few weeks ago, the experience was great, the doctor was very helpful and good at what he does. My problem is with his desk ladies... They were absolutely RUDE. I sent the insurance papers away and haven't received them back yet, so I called dr gusenbauers office to let them know what was going on and all I got was "it's not my problem".... Excuse me? I did not call to tell you it was "your problem." A simple okay, or Tell me what i can do... not "its not my Problem"! I'm sorry if you hate your job. Don't take it out on me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276965].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 4, 2013

Awesome!!! Informative, friendly and personable. Thanks for making it a positive experience for our daughter and us. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276964].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2012

Had excessive pain in lower jaw and doctor recommended removal of tooth. I have a big phobia of needles and he was so gentle with the needles I did not even feel him freezing my jaw. He removed the tooth without incident and my pain disappeared and I felt great. I then had to have all my uppers removed and a couple more lowers in hospital due to sleep apnea and woke up in recovery with absolutely no pain, even after the freezing wore off on Wednesday. Now it is Friday and a bit of discomfort but due to eating and drinking that aggravated a bit. I found him to be very professional and a very exceptional oral surgeon. He was very nice to call my family and put them at ease that everything went well as I had been very sick in the past. To date, my sugar levels are already lower and my legs have not been swollen for 5 days. Amazing what infected teeth will do to a body. I highly recommend Dr. Gusenbauer. He is a thoroughly competent oral surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276963].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276968].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 28, 2012

Most efficient doctor's office I have ever been to - they had a routine which worked very well. Staff was wonderful and patient. Lots of oral and written instructions. My son had four wisdom teeth removed. Doctor was busy but very knowledgable and did not make us feel rushed. They made the experience as comfortable as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 14, 2012

This doctor was covering for my regular Doctor. I called with questions around a dental emergency. He was rude, not helpful and asked me "well what do you want me to do about it?" Terrible service.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2011

A bit too efficient. Obviously knowledgeable, but took the time explaining proceedures etc. prior to the dental surgery. When I really needed the help and was in a lot of pain afterwards, I felt that I was given minimal followup. One quick appt, just a bit of verbal information that was hard to process when you are hurting. I would have felt better if they had given some written information at follow up or directed me to a good website. Right now I am worried that I have dry socket but those are not even words I heard from the dentist. Good, but needs better follow up at the end. A practical funtion of the billing process I guess though, since the quick follow up check was not a appointment I paid extra for. I think the surgery was well done and thats what counts in the end, but as a patient, a bit more follow up would help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1276961].votes_count ]]