Rate Dr. Robert Irvine

Dr. Robert Irvine's Ratings

Amazing. Just amazing. I want to give him 10/5
This doctor put a diagnosis on something in a week that no one could put a diagnosis on for the past 7 months. He was the one who performed the surgery, it healed no problem, no pain, nothing. Was on painkillers for one day, but even that was a precaution.

Really nice, follows through after treatment.
Amazing doctor and staff. I'd go to him again and recommend him to everyone

Submitted Sept. 16, 2014 | flag

I had an absolutely terrible experience with Dr. Irvine. After suffering 5 sinus infections in a row, I waited to see this doctor. Once I saw him, he looked at my CT scan, asked me virtually no questions and then said there was "nothing remarkable about my scan". He had a student doctor with him and was basically trying to push me out the door after two minutes. I told him about how I was in pain, that the infections kept coming back and that I felt like something was wrong. I also mentioned that my family doctor said he saw a deviated septum. Dr. Irvine dismissed it and said "your septum is maybe SLIGHTLY deviated but that it wouldn't be causing me any problems". He then told me that because I have Celiac Disease that I probably has other immune issues and that I should see a different doctor, that there was nothing wrong with my nose. I was so frustrated I left the appointment in tears. Turns out my nose was broken in 2 places and I'm finally getting it fixed by a better doctor.

Submitted July 2, 2014 | flag

My experience was, in a word, actually two; Top Drawer. I had been losing my hearing in one ear for a couple of years. I had made many visits to the GP to have the syringe treatment, to no avail. Dr. Irvine pleasantly introduced himself, "Rob Irvine". No pretence there, nice. He just had to have a wee peek in my ear to recognize that something had grown onto the eardrum, something as I recall that you can only detect by the sheen it gives off. The ear vacuum was not helpful so he had to resort to some special instruments to take it off. He took a lot of time to fix the eardrum, explain the medication and how to titrate the use of it. They followed up with a hearing test. He was very patient, not rushed at all. I was not only ecstatic that I went in there having lost most of the hearing in one ear and walked out with my hearing back, but also very much appreciative of the kind service from Dr. Irvine and his nurse Carol .

Submitted June 16, 2014 | flag

The doctor didn't know much about my situation and the front desk was forgetful. I dont recommend this specialist.

Submitted June 12, 2014 | flag

I had surgery performed by Dr.Irvine a few years ago and I still think he is the best one. I would highly recommend him. He is very professional, punctual and polite and he cares about his patients. Thank you Dr.Irvine for being like that!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2014 | flag

I was fortunate to have my thyroid surgery performed by such a professional and knowledgeable MD. He is so pleasant and professional. Coming from a family of medical professionals , I found him the best. My scar is healing well and I was very pleased with the top notch care and attention given. :)nb

Submitted Jan. 11, 2014 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Irvine. I am very very happy that I found him. I have a neck inury and had put off thyroid goiter surgery for years because I was worried about my neck being overextended which I was under anasthetic and having a severe flareup of neck nerve pain. He was willing to LISTEN to me and HEAR me about my neck injury. He was careful not to reinjure my neck; he was able to do the surgery on my thyroid without overextending my neck. Dr. Irvine answered all my questions both before and after surgery in a patient, kind manner. I had no complications , and everything went very smoothly. In addition, his secretary, Carol was always pleasant, helpful and efficient; thank you , Carol! A huge thank you to Dr. Irvine for the excellent work!

Submitted Jan. 1, 2014 | flag

He and his assistant took time to listen and to explain a long term nasal condition that I've had since childhood. He demonstrated extensive knowledge and was able to explain it to me in terms that I could understand. I don't hesitate to fully recommend him and his staff.

Submitted May 14, 2012 | flag

Best Doctor around,the should make the rating scalw out of 10 and I would give him 20 :)

Submitted March 2, 2012 | flag

Approachable, receptive to questions, surgery went as planned, barely a scar, From initial diagnosis to surgery and post surgery consultation, could not have gone smoother.

Submitted Dec. 20, 2011 | flag