Rate Dr. Chris Petropolis

Dr. Chris Petropolis's Ratings

Dr. P is FANTASTIC!!! He is so dedicated to his patients. Sometimes he is not on time but that is because he takes his time with each patient and goes above and beyond.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

Dr P is fantastic. His hygienist (Catherine) is the best I've ever had (and I'm old!), when she was on maternity leave I refused to see anyone else! Amazing staff though I do wish he'd update the office beyond a paint job. Get on the renovation Dr.P!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

This was the most unpleasant experience I've had at at dentist...not due to Dr. Petropolis but the quality of the office. The carpet was dirty, the office was smelly there was a pigeon living in the AC, the whole office looked run-down. Had I not needed attention immediately I would have walked right back out. Which is a shame because I like the doctor, but had serious health/safety concerns about the space.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2013

Excellent dentist ,very accomodating,polite and most of all painless and extremely knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277501].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2013

Dr. P is the BEST Dentist, I have been going to him for over 20 years now and I would never give him up. He is the greatest, kindest, sweet person you would ever want to meet. I will continue going to him and my son also. We both give him THUMBS UP!!!!! He sure knows his field and is so good to us. I would recommend him to anybody that needs a dentist. Keep the good work up Dr. P.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277500].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2013

I really cannot speak highly enough of Dr. Petropolis. I have been seeing him now for about 22 years and I tend to pay a visit a few times a year for cleaning and checkup. My family, likewise, has used him for the same amount of time. When in the last few years I underwent a tooth extraction with him, it took a touch longer than anticipated but that evening I received a call from him (from his house) checking up on me. A short time later I was having pain and needed to get it looked at--he came in on a national holiday from his home to spend a bit of time checking it out. One of my parents, as well, had an emergency one night and he drove in to his office at midnight to do a root-canal. He is professional, knowledgeable, wonderful at communicating what is wrong and very personable. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277499].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

Dr. Petropolis is the Best! My parents were patients and he's been my Dentist since birth. I've since had 30 years of great service and care and have dealt with other dentists while travelling/living in other countries/provinces. I now live in BC but book with Dr. Petropolis when I visit Halifax. He's usually booked when I roll in to town and call last minute, but his friendly staff always seem to make something work. When I ask he gives great explanations about what the dental problem is and what he is going to do. He's very concerned about his patients and fun to talk with. Thanks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277498].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Very kind,gentle and concerned dentist. Would hihjly recommend. I have never had such a positive relatioship with a dentist and office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. P is the best!!! I've been seeing him since I can remember. He's always been great, my kids now see him and love him as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277496].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 7, 2013

This dentist is by far the absolute best dentist in Canada!!!!! I've been to a few and he is incredible.This weekend my son broke a tooth...I called Dr.Petropolis on a Saturday and he reassured me the tooth would be ok,and he'd see him.He was away at the time and as soon as he got back to the city he called.He went in on his vacation to fix the tooth!!!!! My son's tooth looks like nothing ever happened to it....he thought he was great. I would recommend Dr.P to everyone.....he's personable,friendly,caring,gentle....and most importantly knows his stuff!!! Thank you Dr.P :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277495].votes_count ]]