Rate Dr. Stefanie Green

Dr. Stefanie Green's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 19, 2014 | flag

Dr Green is awesome. I had her for my first pregnancy and I have her now with my second. I feel absolutely confident with her. I went through some health issues, cervical cancer, and she has been fantastic through my scary experience. I trust her, and I highly recommend her to everyone. My first pregnancy, I phoned her office because I was concerned about something, she was on vacation, she phoned me from her vacation, she was out of town and she called me long distance to make sure I was ok. She really is caring, I wish she was my all year doctor.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2013 | flag

Dr Green is amazing. Her care during my 2 pregnancies was exceptional. She is knowledgeable, kind and has a great sense of humour. You'd be crazy to see anyone else for maternity care.

Submitted Sept. 14, 2013 | flag

Doctor Green was the best doctor both my husband and I have ever had. We had the pleasure of not only having Dr Green as our maternity doctor but she delivered our baby girl too. Doctor Green took good care of us during our pregnancy and we would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted Jan. 11, 2013 | flag

Dr. Green was my maternity doctor, and my husband and I had a wonderful experience under her care. When I got pregnant I wanted a midwife, but my husband wanted to go with a maternity doctor. Dr. Green and her fabulous staff, Janet and Karen, were the perfect holistic mix. They always went the extra mile for us. Dr. Green is extremely knowledgeable, kind and supportive. At my appointments, I usually had a list of questions for her, and she always addressed my questions first. I never felt rushed or stupid for asking a question. At 37 weeks, we discussed my birth wishes and again, she was extremely supportive and helpful, and gave me the comfort I needed before I was to have my son. I highly recommend Dr. Green.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

We got out son circumcised and were extremely pleased with the procedure. She was very professional and very informative. During the procedure, our son slept through the whole thing, which was  very quick. With circumcisions, doctors are not recommending them and make you feel guilty if this is what you choose. Dr Green made us feel very comfortable with the decision we made. Thank you Dr Green!!!!! :o)

Submitted Aug. 13, 2012 | flag

We had our son circumcised by Dr. Green a month ago and we are still very happy with the result. She is very detailed about what to expect post-surgery and it really helped me feel confident that I was caring for the area properly. The circumcision is not covered by MSP, however, the $250 fee is much lower than other doctors. But don't let the lower fee fool you, she did an excellent job!! Thank you Dr. Green!!

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

I had my son circumcised this morning and wanted to say that Dr. Green made it an excellent experience. She was kind, knowledgable and very professional. She made the procedure painless with her pain control techniques. My son did not even cry during the actual circumcision. My husband and I did extensive research on circumcision and decided that there were more pros than cons we decided that circumcision was the responsible thing to do. After our appointment with Dr. Green she proved us right!! Thank you Dr. Green. My son is doing great and resting comfortably.

Submitted April 17, 2012 | flag

WONDERFUL experience. We took our son for a circumcision, and she used a multi-step system to freeze the area, first a topical freezing cream, then injectable freezing (he didn't even wince as he was frozen from the cream!). When she did the actual circ., my son didn't flinch or even notice, as he was so numbed up!!! we were so happy with the expereince and it was so quick. Dr. Green was informative, approachable, knowledgeable, friendly and did a wonderful job. Highly recommended!!!!

Submitted March 30, 2012 | flag

Our experience with doctor Green was very good. She answered all our questions about circumcision and most of all she followed up calling us at home to see how our son was doing.

Submitted March 6, 2012 | flag