Rate Dr. Philamena F. Mcandrew

Dr. Philamena F. Mcandrew's Ratings

I don't believe the helpfulness of the staff, etc. is nearly as important as the knowledge of the doctor. I my case this doctor knew very little about my rather rare condition and did not refer me to an expert. I highly recommend seeking a second opinion. In my case it saved my life. Do your own research don't rely on what this one doctor says.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Dr. McAndrew is a very caring doctor. Not only is she at the top of her game, she helped me through a scary cancer diagnosis. I usually wait an hour beyond my appt time, but she's worth it. And, she's stylish and beautiful!

Submitted Nov. 15, 2007 | flag

Dr. McAndrew is simply the best doctor I have ever had. Her knowledge is superb. She is exceptionally thorough. She is kind and compassionate. She treats her patients as partners and shows full respect for them. Her staff are wonderful.

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag