Rate Dr. Heather Day

Dr. Heather Day's Ratings

After being kept waiting for over an hour an a half for an appointment that took 7 months to get , this doctor does not even have the courtesy to say sorry. When I told her I was upset for being kept waiting so long she replied - " too bad - get out if you don't like it" I would not go back to her if she was the last doctor on earth.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2014 | flag

She was late for appointments.... I was a new patient, and she only allowed 10 mins. per appointment... not helpful at all. She told me on the first visit that she only specialized in the area that I needed assistance, and then at the second appointment she told me she did not specialize in that area at all??? Very confusing!! I certainly would not have gone back for the second app't if I had realized that she was not interested in helping me. Would not recommend at all.

Submitted June 2, 2014 | flag

I wish she could be my friend. So comfortable to talk too! Non judgemental and patient.

Submitted Feb. 4, 2014 | flag

She is the best Doctor that I have had and I will continue travelling from out of town to see her twice/year. I have never seen a Doctor so interested in her patients, as to correct mistakes of a GP and watch over you through consultation with your other specialists. Most note worthy, she is very pleasant and a pragmatist as well! She is a winner, don't miss out.

Submitted July 22, 2013 | flag

Due to my mothers illness i have dealt with many doctors and specialists. However, she by far exceeds any doctor I have ever met. She is very compassionate, knowledgeable and caring. She really takes her time and helps the patient understand the issue and tries to find a reasonable solution. I am surprised there are not alot of doctors like her.

Submitted June 13, 2013 | flag

I would say she is the best doctor I have ever seen. Patient, knowledgable and caring.

Submitted Jan. 22, 2013 | flag

I have found Dr. Day to be one of the best Dr's I have ever seen. She is not only incredibly knowledgeable, she has also been proactive in her approach to treatment and gone above and beyond in helping me.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2013 | flag

Dr Day is booked for months in advance but rather than make me wait that long for follow up appointments, she has, multiple times, scheduled me into her lunch hour. She is personable and helpful. We tried several medications until we found the right combination, with manageable side-effects. She remembers personal details and does not make you feel like you are just another body passing through. She helped me get on disability benefits and get the government to pay for my treatment. She tells you what is going on with your body, but encourages you to learn how to live and function with your illness. The front desk staff is another story. They are rude on the phone, they lose messages, they are abrupt and impolite. The waiting area is usually very busy and loud, and even though there are at least 3 secretaries up front, there is line ups to check in. There is also office staff in the back, they are much calmer and more helpful.

Submitted Dec. 17, 2012 | flag

Submitted Oct. 3, 2012 | flag

She is a good doctor. I do not agree with most of the comments here.

Submitted June 2, 2012 | flag