Rate Dr. Stephen Siomra

Dr. Stephen Siomra's Ratings

AN AMAZING AMAZING DOCTOR - HAVE BEEN SEEING HIM FOR 25 YEARS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2580823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Siomra is a wonderful doctor! He is (extremely) patient and diligent, and took me seriously when no one else would. He performed surgery on me and was always available when I needed him. I saw him both in the ER and in his office. Excellence all around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Terrible. I go into Emergency to see the ENT on call, as per my own ENT's recommendation to get faster service. The Emerg staff confirm there is an ENT on call until 11pm. Having serious hearing and ear infection issues recently. After waiting hours, Dr. Siomra, the ENT ON CALL can not even bother to see me. Tells the Emerg doctor to tell me to go back to my own ENT since I have been seen by him in the few months. I can barely hear and am worried about safety and can't take any more time off work to see a doctor during business hours or I won't have a job. Total waste of my time to come to Emerg to see the ENT on call, who doen't even bother to show up for work! All I can chalk it down to is uncaring and laziness. Thanks for the runaround.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Siomra and his staff are wonderful! He has operated on my son twice to put ear tubes in and has done a great job. He is very caring about children and I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 6, 2012

Excellent surgeon/doctor. Helpful, knowledgable I am so blessed to have had Dr. Siomra do my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277652].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone....he did not give me the time of day nor did he give me a proper examination. He didn't even inquire as to what my problem was. He asked me no questions and diagnosed me with something completely unrelated. Waiting 2 months to see him was a complete waste of time. As a result, my Family Doctor sent me to see someone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277651].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

Great doctor! very positive and answered all my questions, didn't rush me out as others might have and had test scheduled with in 1 weeks time

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277650].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2010

Amazing experience, the tubes cured my son! Very knowledgeable staff and Dr.Siomra was more than willing to explain everything to us in detail, slowly! Made us feel comfortable and even had a few emergency appts available to see my son the next day when I called and was worried that he had water in his ear!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277649].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2010

He was a waste of time and unfortunately useless. I hope everyone gets other opinions and more help, you won't get it here.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2010

Dr. Siomra and his staff were all extremely helpful, very caring and kind. They were fantastic with my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1277647].votes_count ]]