Rate Dr. Stephen Siomra

Dr. Stephen Siomra's Ratings

Terrible. I go into Emergency to see the ENT on call, as per my own ENT's recommendation to get faster service. The Emerg staff confirm there is an ENT on call until 11pm. Having serious hearing and ear infection issues recently. After waiting hours, Dr. Siomra, the ENT ON CALL can not even bother to see me. Tells the Emerg doctor to tell me to go back to my own ENT since I have been seen by him in the few months. I can barely hear and am worried about safety and can't take any more time off work to see a doctor during business hours or I won't have a job. Total waste of my time to come to Emerg to see the ENT on call, who doen't even bother to show up for work! All I can chalk it down to is uncaring and laziness. Thanks for the runaround.

Submitted July 12, 2014 | flag

Dr. Siomra and his staff are wonderful! He has operated on my son twice to put ear tubes in and has done a great job. He is very caring about children and I would recommend him in a heartbeat.

Submitted Jan. 6, 2012 | flag

Excellent surgeon/doctor. Helpful, knowledgable I am so blessed to have had Dr. Siomra do my surgery.

Submitted April 16, 2011 | flag

I would not recommend this doctor to anyone....he did not give me the time of day nor did he give me a proper examination. He didn't even inquire as to what my problem was. He asked me no questions and diagnosed me with something completely unrelated. Waiting 2 months to see him was a complete waste of time. As a result, my Family Doctor sent me to see someone else.

Submitted March 24, 2011 | flag

Great doctor! very positive and answered all my questions, didn't rush me out as others might have and had test scheduled with in 1 weeks time

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

Amazing experience, the tubes cured my son! Very knowledgeable staff and Dr.Siomra was more than willing to explain everything to us in detail, slowly! Made us feel comfortable and even had a few emergency appts available to see my son the next day when I called and was worried that he had water in his ear!

Submitted May 3, 2010 | flag

He was a waste of time and unfortunately useless. I hope everyone gets other opinions and more help, you won't get it here.

Submitted April 29, 2010 | flag

Dr. Siomra and his staff were all extremely helpful, very caring and kind. They were fantastic with my daughter.

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag

I brought my newly adopted daughter to him, as she had been seen there before with her foster mother. He was very rude, and saw no reason for my being there, despite the fact that he had said my daughter needed her tonsils out. I asked him how he made that diagnosis, he said that the foster mother had commented that she stopped breathing in her sleep. I said I had never seen this happen to her, and asked what tests were performed to confirm this? He said that they couldn't do tests on everyone, the are expensive and time consuming. He then said that she didn't need the tonsils removed, since I have never seen her stop breathing in her sleep. He also looked in her mouth (the first time he had acknowledged my daughter being there) and said that her tonsils were slightly enlarged, but would get smaller as she grows. Needless to say, I found him rude and unhelpful, and the equipment in his office at the Oshawa Clinic is frighteningly dated. I will get a referral to a new ENT ASAP.

Submitted March 8, 2010 | flag

DR Siomra makes you feel very comfortable, has a great sense of humour and is always kind and works hard to help you. My case took several months and he was always caring and always greeted me with a smile.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2009 | flag