Rate Dr. Michael E. Manning

Dr. Michael E. Manning's Ratings

I've heard Dr. Manning's name throughout the years, but only recently have actually been under his care. He is an outstanding physician. He handled my aspirin desentization which can be a scary and dangerous endeavor. Upon consultation, it was clear that he was top in his field by his knowledge, his thoroughness and attention to medical detail. I had a consult from another physician that was absolutely the opposite and I almost gave up on the thought of going through the process. He is an outstanding and caring physician. Would highly recommend him!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][544544].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 14, 2011

Our son has severe food allergies and Dr. Manning and staff provide excellent care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][544543].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 15, 2011

Best Dr and staff anywhere. They take the time to listen. They make you feel like family. Dr Manning is brillant, made me feel better almost right away.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][544542].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 30, 2010

I've been a patient of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology for nearly 30 years. Due to my asthma, allergies, migraines, & food intolerances, I know the staff well. EVERYONE I've worked with in their offices has been unfailingly professional, encouraging, and responsive. Truly these are teh best doctors, NP & nurses I've ever known.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][544541].votes_count ]]