Rate Dr. Margaret Brown

Dr. Margaret Brown's Ratings

Awesome, being my doctor for years. Referred to me by my mother.

Submitted Sept. 11, 2014 | flag

She took me on when no one else would and I just found out I was pregnant. She's my son's doctor now too. She's taken on my WCB cases and dealt with my everyday problems and helped us every inch of of the way. She's Not always on time but she listens and helps with specialist appointments, timely referrals and she's knowledgeable regarding medical treatments,or alternative options. She has gone out of her way to call in the evening as late late as 9pm to discuss test results! She is not the type of doctor to prescribe pain pills to mask a problem. I would completely recommend her as a family practitioner! Office environment is clean with a fairly pleasant staff. Nurses are fantastic!!! Got flu shot and it Did not even hurt. I was amazed!!! My 3 year old son Ayden adores her! He is a very rambunctious boy and keeps her on her toes but she never skips a beat! She has him calm, sit still, and do do what she she needs to do with him to get better. He loves his stickers.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2013 | flag

Dr. Brown is THE BEST Dr. I have ever had. She is punctual, thorough and both my husband and I feel VERY comfortable with her. She is great with my 18 month old daughter

Submitted Jan. 2, 2013 | flag

she is always on time which i think is not a good thing because sometimes patients need extra care and this tells me she is not giving it. i have been a patient of hers for a few years and find her to be very conservative with specialist appts and services. i have had more than one other professional be surprised at her treatment and responses to me.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2012 | flag

While the staff don't always quite get my name right, Dr. Brown is almost always running ahead of schedule.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag

Peggy has been my doctor for over 15 years. She is attentive, compassionate and caring. She is one of the few doctors I have seen in my life that actually listens to patients ideas about alternative treatment. Awesome person.

Submitted April 26, 2012 | flag

Dr. Brown is incredible. She is always punctual and we never feel rushed in her office. She takes teh time to get her know her patients and we consider ourselves extremely lucky to have her as a family Dr.

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

Dr. Brown is very knowledgeable and thorough. She is always pleasant and apologizes if she is late. She is professional and cares about you. I have never felt rushes while in her office.

Submitted July 27, 2010 | flag

She's been my doctor for years and i can't say enough wonderful things about her.She's the best, and my family is lucky to have her.

Submitted Jan. 8, 2010 | flag

just wanted to see if there is any opening for but can not find here phone number anywhere would some please pass it along thanks in advance

Submitted Jan. 19, 2009 | flag