Rate Dr. Eugene M. Kim

Dr. Eugene M. Kim's Ratings

Dr. Kim is my favorite doctor ever and having been sick for many years with Ulcerative Colitis and having been in the hospital 3 times (2 of which were very long and included multiple complications), I've had more than the average number of doctors. He is incredibly devoted and dedicated to his patients. For example, he always returned my phone calls and visited me in the hospital nearly every day - even on weekends when he wasn't on call. He consistently explained my medical conditions thoroughly to me and my family and was patient when I had questions. He was never patronizing, rude or abrupt and was always compassionate. Finally, as far as his skills as a surgeon are concerned, Dr. Kim successfully removed abdominal adhesions that had been causing me pain for a long time. I would recommend Dr. Kim to anyone in a heart beat! I can't recommend him highly enough.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446834].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

The doctor was very helpful with information she answer all my questions. Elizabeth deleon

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446833].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2014

April 3, 2014 To Whom It May Concern: My name is Nancy Gidaro. I am 84 years old. I suffered with my stomach pain for six months. I never knew that I had colon cancer. I never thought to have surgery because I am so old and I thought I would not survive the surgery. But my family and friends gave me lots of support to convince me to have the surgery. My family doctor recommended a good surgeon, Dr. Eugene Kim. On February 7, 2014, I had colon resection surgery performed by Dr. Eugene Kim. It has been two months and I am doing very well, it’s as if I was never sick before. I would highly recommend Dr. Eugene Kim to anyone because he saved my life. In my opinion, Dr. Eugene Kim has blessed hands from God. Your patient, Nancy Gidaro

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446832].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Front desk staff do not give the Dr. Phone messages. Left a message in person the Dr. was give the incorrect information.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Dr. Kim is awesome! He is caring, careful, smart, thoughtful, and has a geat sense of humor. I feel like I can tell him anything and he listens and doesn't discount what I am telling him. His bedside manner is great and like all the other reviewers, I've got to agree, when I was in the hospital (6 days) after a colon resection he came in to see my everyday at 6am and again later in the afternoon, as late at 7:30pm... I just can't say enough about him. He also returns phone calls to patients himself. Thank you Dr. Kim, I will forever be grateful for you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278327].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 2, 2009

Dr. Eugene Kim is an excellent colorectal surgeon! A little over a year ago, Dr. Kim performed a partial laproscopic j-pouch surgery on me to get rid of my delibitating Ulcerative Colitis. He saved my life! I feel great and I don't have to take any more horrible harmful drugs! My scars are minimal. And to top it off he is very caring and has a great bed-side manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278326].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2007

Very caring and competent surgeon. Always available and kept me and my family updated with progress.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278325].votes_count ]]