Rate Dr. Rob Harrop

Dr. Rob Harrop's Ratings

Dr. Harrop performed 3 surgeries on my teenage son to remove a birthmark on his cheek and ear. Dr. Harrop's skill, bedside manner, and attention to my son's fears and emotions, was all fabulous.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2611369].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2014

My daughter was born with extra digits. We took her to a surgeon in our hometown to talk about having them removed from her feet and one hand, and the first doctor we met explained it was an amputation and of course there would be scarring! So we decided to find a child specialist as the comments of that doctor did not sit well. Dr Harrop was amazing with our daughter. Kind and gentle and so very patient. He understood we were nervous as parents to have our 2 year old child being operated on and reassured us every step of the way. A wonderful and amazing doctor. Calgary is lucky to have him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

One of the best Dr I have ever dealt with, he took an amazing care of may daughter, who was miss dignoesd with a melegnant tumor on her foot, he took long time explaining and guarantee us, it was a miss diagnose. he sent us to a wonderful orthopedic Dr to take over, and in no time we got an appointment to see him.after all the 2 great surgeons decided to do the surgery for my daughter, we felt we have been treated a royal treatment in both offices, we have been well taken care of.I am so thankful for Dr Harrop, may God bless you richly and open the door of heaven and shower you with his blessings.thank you so much for all your great help. your staff is awesome and I greatly appreciate the quick responds to my needs. thank you again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278433].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

Dr. Harrop took care of 2 skin tags beside my daughter's ear. She was 9 months old when they were removed. Dr. Harrop was very knowledgeable and happy to answer questions, he really put us at ease. The procedure went perfectly and the scarring is as minimal as could be. Very happy overall with our experience with him and his clinic.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278432].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Did amazing work on my sons Cleft lip and palette!Great guy too, has a great manner with kids

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278431].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

We have been going to Dr.Harrop for the last 18 months and he is a God send. He explains things in understandable terms and puts your mind at ease. He is patient and has great bedside manner. He performed a very long surgery on our little girl and the results are amazing. We are so lucky to have him in Calgary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

excellent doctor - takes time to explain, very approachable and goes out of his way to be helpful andmake the experience positive

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2011

I can't say enough nice things. He fixed my son's ears. My son was scared and Dr. Harrop made it easy. He's kind and gentle. If you are referred to him, consider yourself extremely lucky!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 13, 2010

Dr. Harrop performed surgery on my son who was just over three moths old. He is amazing and repaired my son's lip so precisely that you can barely tell he was born with a split in his lip. He took the time to make us feel comfortable and I can't say enough good things about this man. We are lucky to have him in the province of Alberta because he is the best of the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2010

Dr. Harrop is a very kind person and a skillful surgeon. He has chosen his professional well and we are lucky to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278426].votes_count ]]