Rate Dr. Violet Hawes

Dr. Violet Hawes's Ratings

I was a patient of Dr Hawes when she first came to practice in Middle Musquodoboit and have never had as caring, knowledgeable or helpful Dr. before or since. If she would return to practice I would travel to go to her. Any problems were addressed by her or she would send you on to a specialist and did not hesitate to do so. I have never felt totally confident in a Dr since she left MVMH. Hoping she gets the help she needs as we need her. I have not heard one person say they would not go back to her should she return to practice. The reason I rated as I did is because I truly believe she is a great Doctor. The reason I put 4 for punctual is because if she was ten minutes or so late for appt time it was because she was still with a patient and when my turn came , I too would have the attention I needed. I hope and pray sometime we will have a chance to have her again as a family Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2011

I didn't grow up in Musq.but went to her a few times.I know she knows her job but I found her to have a hurry up attitude.I know the elders loved her.Unprofessional as it is, she went to them for comfort.What a messed up life she has chosen for herself.My heart actually goes out to her and her family.What could have been so bad that she wouldn't have seeked and searched, as she would have suggested to her patients? She gave up her whole career for the choices she made.She prayed upon the weak, or weak minded.That itself is as cruel as anything anyone could have done to her.I pray one day she will find true peace and healing and use the gift she was given and use it for the right purposes.She can make immense by trying to help others in the world, by using what she learned from the errors she made.Life doesn't deal most of us a great hand in life.But we need to make the best of what was given to us.She was given many good things. If only she had seen that, instead she lived in the past.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278877].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2010

Dr.Hawes was my family doctor for year.I truly miss her and hope she returns soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278876].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

Dr Hawes is a wonderful doctor, and should be back practising at MVMH

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2010

I didn't think she was a good doctor, alright for minor things but not in a larger perspective...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2010

Dr. Hawes is a very very smart doctor. Both my husband and I went to her for many years. I hope she returns soon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

I am 60 years old and Dr. Hawes has been our family Doctor for over 30 years. She is the best! She is very smart and doesn't fool around. You get sent to Halifax if needed.We need her back at her practice she is missed very much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2010

Very inerested and knowledgeable and will send further if not sure of something , have total faith in whatever she says. Many many people feel the same as I , she certainly has a name as being an excellent Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

Violet you will be VERY MISSED. Violet was one of the BEST doctors up there I will miss you deary.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1278870].votes_count ]]