Rate Dr. Peter Dolman

Dr. Peter Dolman's Ratings

Dr. D. Is a busy guy! Because he is one of the best in his field.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2014 | flag

After the initial consultation and discussion with Dr.Dolman, his professionalism gave me the confidence to proceed with the proposed surgery. On the day of the surgery I was a little apprehensive but he quickly reassured me. To-day I had the stitches removed, I am very pleased with the outcome. My husband is looking forward for his operation in a few weeks time. I have no hesitation to put Dr. Dolman's name forward to consider as a first choice for similar operations. His Surgical staff and Front desk staff are very helpful too. Although I had to wait a while for these 2 appointments, with the outcome it was well waiting for.

Submitted July 1, 2014 | flag

DR. DOLMAN IS NOT ONLY A KNOWLEDGEABLE PROFESSIONAL BUT A GREAT PERSON WHO KNOWS HOW TO TREAT PATIENTS. HE GAVE THE IMPORTANCE AND PRIORITY TO MY BABY'S EYES AS IT WAS NEEDED, HE EXPLAINED US ALL THE DETAILS BEFORE THE SURGERY, MADE AN EXCELLENT WORK WITH HER EYELIDS, AND THEN ATTENDED US PERSONALLY OVER A WEEKEND REGARDING SOME BLEEDING THAT CAME UP DURING POST-SURGERY DAYS. MY BABY WAS BORN WITH INFERIOR INVERTED EYELID AND THE EYELASH WERE SCRATCHING HER CORNEAS, AS A RESULT, SHE DEVELOPED PHOTO-PHOBIA AND SHE EVEN COULDN'T PLAY UNDER THE SUN. SHE HAS BEEN OPERATED AT 21 MONTHS, AND NOW SHE IS DOING GREAT. SHE ALLOWS YOU TO TAKE PICTURES OF HER, SHE PLAYS WITH OTHER KIDS OUTDOORS AND SHE DOESN'T RUB HER EYES EVERY SINGLE SECOND AS SHE USED TO. DR. DOLMAN CERTAINLY CHANGED OUR DAUGHTER'S LIFE.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

Fantastic doctor! Great bedside manner and very knowledgeable. Made me feel very at ease both in the office and the day of my surgical procedure. Being a very busy specialist, he does run quite behind, so be prepared.

Submitted June 30, 2014 | flag

I am very surprised to see so many positive ratings for Dr. Dolman. My encounter with him was overwhelmingly negative; he was unprofessional, rude and condescending. Not only did he insult my other (more useful and compassionate) health care practitioners, but he tried to intimidate me into extreme, potentially harmful and unnecessary 'treatment'. Despite his reputation as a surgeon, I would strongly recommend against seeking his advice.

Submitted June 21, 2014 | flag

I barely met with the Dr, his associates do most of the diagnostics, and the wait time (in the waiting room, not the wait list to see him)was just crazy long!

Submitted May 20, 2014 | flag

Dr.Dolman has done corrective eye surgury (bilateral external lower eyelid blepharoplasty)to correct a previous surgury. He was informative, patient and a consumate medical professional. I am very happy with the result and would highly recommend him.

Submitted June 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Dolman saved my eye. I was referred after another doctor misdiagnosed a malignant tumor on my lower lid that grew to a substantial size. Dr. Dolman was kind, caring took the time to explain everything, and even called me at home late on a Sunday when I experienced a complication after surgery. My surgery results are nothing short of amazing. More than 30 stitches around my eye are virtually invisible, people can't believe how well I healed. He might keep you waiting past your appointment time, but like others said, this is because he takes the time necessary to really care for his patients. I wouldn't go to anybody else. His staff are terrific too. They made what could have been a scary traumatic experience SO much easier to go through.

Submitted Nov. 23, 2012 | flag

Dr. Dolman is a great physician. He has a very caring, laid back approach. He takes his time to listen to all my concerns and he did a great job with my surgery. Dr. Dolman is very humble and will even help his elderly patients get up from there chair and walk them to his office. His staff are also very wonderful. Thank you Ida and Willie! :) Sometimes, it can be a long wait but that's because Dr. Dolman takes his time with all his patients.

Submitted Oct. 22, 2012 | flag