Rate Dr. Odayoth Bhargavan

Dr. Odayoth Bhargavan's Ratings

We have been seeing Dr Bhargavan for years and have never been unhappy with him. Sometimes is staff is a little slow getting things done (returning calls) etc but they are very nice and very friendly :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2622634].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 17, 2014

I write this rating after receiving a tearful and distraught phonecall from my daughter after attending her first visit with Dr.Bhargavan. After two minutes in the office he answered his cell phone and told the caller he would call right back as he was almost done with his current patient. He refused to answer questions about the side effects of the medication my daughter had been prescribed (or he did not have the knowledge) after an emergency hospital visit and being told by the Hospital she needed to be monitored by a physician. When she expressed concern about not getting the info she needed to make an informed decision about the drug she was presribed he said her 10 minutes was up and he didn't want her as a patient. He then preoceeded to take the prescription he had written from her and told her to leave not caring that she was in tears. We have launched a complaint to the College of Physicians and Surgeons.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 14, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bhargavan since he took over practice for Dr. Ormstrom. I was a bit surprised to find out that I had a male Doctor but I have never found him to be rude or unhelpfull. He is always close to or on time. However if you don't want to be responsible for your own health problems then you really wouldn't like him. He won't give you the "Pill" to cure you unless that's what it takes. He will give you the tools to help you to help yourself. He is the kind of doctor that believes and strives to motivate you towards better health. Overall he is a mild spoken doctor who is willing to work with you in your long term goal to better health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279661].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

The worse doctor I've seen, in a hurry to rush me out of the office before the problem is resolved and missed 2 on 2 bllod test that my bllod sugar was at 16 I had to find out from the hospital in Mission the reason I am so sick coz I am diabetic. When he checked my last 2 blood test, good thing I didn't die from a diabetic coma..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279660].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 11, 2012

I am surprised at the other 2 reviews. I have been seeing this doctor since 2007 and he provides good thorough exams. My son is autistic and he was kind and helpful to him. He provides referrals to specialist when he requires a 2nd advice and my only complaint used to be the wait time but he's managing his time much better now.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Wants to get rid of you as fast as possible. Walks out on you when you are still talking to him. Rude and arrogant.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279658].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Bhargavan for the past year and we think he is just great! He is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. Coming from a province where we couldn't get a family doctor, we are very happy to have him as ours here in BC.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279657].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 12, 2012

I don't think he has any clue as to what he doing. He tells me he can not help me with my problem??? My question is why the hell are you a doctor when you can't figure out what's wrong with your patient, just in it for money??? people like him shouldn't be a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 23, 2011

This doctor was very arrogant and rude to me. He refused to see my son because he didn't "feel comfortable" with autism, and he walked out on us after 1 minute. He shouldn't get paid for that visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279663].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2011

The doctor has always been patient helpfull and understanding. I am pleased to have him as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279655].votes_count ]]