Dr. Peter Findlay

Rate Dr. Peter Findlay

Dr. Peter Findlay's Ratings

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

Friendly and helpful. Diagnosed a problem requiring a pace-maker where others had failed. Goes the extra mile.

Submitted Aug. 7, 2014 | flag

Dr. Findlay isn't my family doctor, but I saw him during walk-in clinic hours. I had been waiting anxiously for biopsy results for 1.5 weeks. My family doctor wasn't around to give me the results, so I was hoping Dr. Findlay would be kind enough to find my results which were faxed in the previous afternoon. Not only did he GO OUT OF HIS WAY to find the results and calm my racing heart, but he photocopied the results for me and faxed them to my endocrinologist!! He said, "This is GREAT news. I'm so glad I could do this for you." What a WONDERFUL doctor! There should be more like him! And my results came back great! I wish Dr. Findlay was my family doctor!

Submitted Sept. 24, 2013 | flag

Dr. Findlay has been our family doctor of choice for many years and is a caring, knowledgeable practitioner. He is a compassionate human being and a more than competent GP. The staff at Medical Professionals of Meadowvale are generally good and the Laboratory Technician (Maureen) in particular, is outstanding BUT getting through on the phone to make an appointment has always been a challenge and has not improved in the new location. Typical puctuality for an appointment is average ... not a long wait but rarely on time.

Submitted March 7, 2013 | flag

Dr. Findlay has been our family physician for the past thirteen years and I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful doctor. He is very patient, kind and compassionate. We have also been very happy with all the specialists that he has referred our family to over the years. I get the feeling that he really enjoys his profession - always has a warm smile on his face!

Submitted March 7, 2012 | flag

Dr. Findlay himself is satisfactory but we have never had a positive experience with most of his staff. The are rude, impatient, abrupt and unwilling to help with the simplest matter.

Submitted Feb. 14, 2012 | flag

Dr. Findlay is amazing. I recently had a few test done and Dr. Findlay personally called me at home to speak with me about the results.

Submitted Nov. 9, 2011 | flag

Dr Findlay has been my doctor for many years and I cannot imagine a more helpful or caring individual He has been the doctor for my entire family and we all feel this way about him.

Submitted April 13, 2011 | flag

Dr. Peter Findlay is the best doctor!! He is very informative, he takes his time to listen and discuss all of your concerns. He is very good with children. I have nothing but amazing things to say about him. He never seems like you are wasting his time. He is always smiling, friendly, soft spoken and smart! My three kids love going to their appointments. His staff is kind and helpful. Great group of doctors, especially Dr. Findaly.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag

Excellent to my family and I. Really cares and listens to our true needs

Submitted July 13, 2010 | flag