You may also like

Rate Dr. Peter Findlay

Dr. Peter Findlay's Ratings

Dr. Findlay is an awesome Dr. He knows what he is doing! The staff is great and front desk receptionist Dawn has always done her best to help my family get an appointment when we needed one. I don't know how anyone could say a bad thing about him or his staff. Worth the wait to see him. Thanks Dr.findlay and staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2795346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Findlay is very unprofessional. Never on time. He is very rude and uses profane language. I would never bring my family in to see him. He should not be practicing medicine with his poor attitude.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2790189].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Doctor great,seems genuinely interested in me as a person. The girl at front desk, nasty. i thought maybe she was having a bad day, but after repeated visits its just who she is. Shame for such a pretty girl.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2782662].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 20, 2015

I am a 52 year old male and Dr. Findlay has been my doctor for the past 25 years. I couldn't imagine a better family doctor exists! He takes a very personal interest in every aspect and explains things extremely well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676266].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Dr. Findlay has been my doctor since he took over the practice from Dr. Fowler. He is a fantastic doctor! He is both caring and intelligent, he will hear you out and is always right on the money with his diagnosis. I'm younger than he is, so whenever he eventually retires I don't know what I'll do. I can't imagine having anyone else as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

We were very fortunate he accepted us as patients many years ago. In fact when we moved further away then he relocated his office further away we would drive the 80 km one way to see him. He always asks how other family members are no matter which family member he is treating. His diagnoses and treatments are always right on!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Friendly and helpful. Diagnosed a problem requiring a pace-maker where others had failed. Goes the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Findlay isn't my family doctor, but I saw him during walk-in clinic hours. I had been waiting anxiously for biopsy results for 1.5 weeks. My family doctor wasn't around to give me the results, so I was hoping Dr. Findlay would be kind enough to find my results which were faxed in the previous afternoon. Not only did he GO OUT OF HIS WAY to find the results and calm my racing heart, but he photocopied the results for me and faxed them to my endocrinologist!! He said, "This is GREAT news. I'm so glad I could do this for you." What a WONDERFUL doctor! There should be more like him! And my results came back great! I wish Dr. Findlay was my family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dr. Findlay has been our family doctor of choice for many years and is a caring, knowledgeable practitioner. He is a compassionate human being and a more than competent GP. The staff at Medical Professionals of Meadowvale are generally good and the Laboratory Technician (Maureen) in particular, is outstanding BUT getting through on the phone to make an appointment has always been a challenge and has not improved in the new location. Typical puctuality for an appointment is average ... not a long wait but rarely on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279768].votes_count ]]