Rate Dr. Peter Findlay

Dr. Peter Findlay's Ratings

Dr. Findlay has been my doctor since he took over the practice from Dr. Fowler. He is a fantastic doctor! He is both caring and intelligent, he will hear you out and is always right on the money with his diagnosis. I'm younger than he is, so whenever he eventually retires I don't know what I'll do. I can't imagine having anyone else as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2619336].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2014

We were very fortunate he accepted us as patients many years ago. In fact when we moved further away then he relocated his office further away we would drive the 80 km one way to see him. He always asks how other family members are no matter which family member he is treating. His diagnoses and treatments are always right on!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2549497].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Friendly and helpful. Diagnosed a problem requiring a pace-maker where others had failed. Goes the extra mile.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2486703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 7, 2014

Dr. Findlay isn't my family doctor, but I saw him during walk-in clinic hours. I had been waiting anxiously for biopsy results for 1.5 weeks. My family doctor wasn't around to give me the results, so I was hoping Dr. Findlay would be kind enough to find my results which were faxed in the previous afternoon. Not only did he GO OUT OF HIS WAY to find the results and calm my racing heart, but he photocopied the results for me and faxed them to my endocrinologist!! He said, "This is GREAT news. I'm so glad I could do this for you." What a WONDERFUL doctor! There should be more like him! And my results came back great! I wish Dr. Findlay was my family doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279769].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 24, 2013

Dr. Findlay has been our family doctor of choice for many years and is a caring, knowledgeable practitioner. He is a compassionate human being and a more than competent GP. The staff at Medical Professionals of Meadowvale are generally good and the Laboratory Technician (Maureen) in particular, is outstanding BUT getting through on the phone to make an appointment has always been a challenge and has not improved in the new location. Typical puctuality for an appointment is average ... not a long wait but rarely on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279768].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Findlay has been our family physician for the past thirteen years and I feel very blessed to have such a wonderful doctor. He is very patient, kind and compassionate. We have also been very happy with all the specialists that he has referred our family to over the years. I get the feeling that he really enjoys his profession - always has a warm smile on his face!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279767].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 7, 2012

Dr. Findlay himself is satisfactory but we have never had a positive experience with most of his staff. The are rude, impatient, abrupt and unwilling to help with the simplest matter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279766].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2012

Dr. Findlay is amazing. I recently had a few test done and Dr. Findlay personally called me at home to speak with me about the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 9, 2011

Dr Findlay has been my doctor for many years and I cannot imagine a more helpful or caring individual He has been the doctor for my entire family and we all feel this way about him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279764].votes_count ]]