Dr. Charles Haw

Rate Dr. Charles Haw

Dr. Charles Haw's Ratings

This doctor is great, he saved my father s life. also a great man he saw our family on different occasions and was very kind to explain the causes of my fathers aneurysm . I highly recommend this great man to everyone

Submitted Sept. 25, 2013 | flag

Dr Haw is great,he is kind , responsible , knowledgable very helpful I highly recommend him and thank God to let Dr Haw to be my surgeon .He did surgery for me in Feb, although I am sill suffering from illness , I deeply appreciated him to save my life and still care of me and tried all possible way to let me have treatment as soon as possible.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

In 2008 Dr. Charles Haw operated on my Daughter in Law D. Lucy Ainsworth, she had had an aneurism in Prince Rupert and was flown to VGH. Clearly the skills and knowledge of Dr. Haw is what saved Lucys' life. The family is grateful.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

I was flown to vgh where I had brain surgery, a month after my surgery i checked in again and thats when i was told I could go back to school. The surgery was a great success with minimal side effects from it. The only issue was a couple staff members, i was told to suck it up go home and take 3 months a year off. I was also given a shot of morphne that was very painful(i already had morphine in my system, should not have been painful in anyway), however when I requested to have them removed from the room they were very helpful and did as asked. Again the doctor is great, and most staff is very pleasant to deal with.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2012 | flag

I and my family are very pleased to have had such a skilled surgeon and his team. I was very scared with the idea that they would be opening the head to do the surgery but I had great confidence with the team that Dr. C Haw had choosen to do the work with him. Dr. Haw asked me many times if I understood why they had choosen the route for my care. As I told him, I am the kind of person who sometimes needs a little more time to formulate the questions. As this had to be done ASAP, that was not an option. The whole team was caring and patient focused. I felt that I was the most important issue they had to deal with, not just another in the line-up! Thank You

Submitted Nov. 13, 2012 | flag

There are no words to really say how wonderful of a doctor Dr.Haw is. He saved my life and I will forever be thankful. Dr. Haw has an excellent team at Vancouver General Hospital.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr Haw's surgery removed two large tumours from my Mom's brain this month. He saved her life, and she is now on the slow, but sure road to recovery. I am forever grateful for his expertise!

Submitted May 28, 2012 | flag

This doctor was very professional. He did an amazing job and was very effective with all follow up treatment. He was highly recommended by all of his peers which gave us great confidence going into the removal of a cancerous tumor on the brain. Great doctor.

Submitted May 22, 2012 | flag

Dr. Charles Haw is truly one of a kind, he takes time to not only explain procedures in detail, but will answer every question. I wanted to view results of recent MRI, he turned his computer screen around and walked me through every image and explained exactly what I was viewing and what that meant. Even after answering my questions for an hour, he asked upon conclusion if I had any more. His manner is so reassuring that you are comfortable that he will not only take care of you, but he actually cares as well.

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hawe is awesome at what he does. I am a survivor of multiple anuerysms and have Dr. Hawe to thank for this. He explains the procedure , risks and all. Highly RECOMENDED.

Submitted Sept. 21, 2010 | flag