Rate Dr. Charles Haw

Dr. Charles Haw's Ratings

I will forever be thankful and grateful for Dr. Haw and his entire team. I had an immediate surgery for a brain aneurysm and was simply blessed to have had such an amazing team of passionate doctors, nurses and staff members.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2651095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 12, 2014

Dr. Haw headed a team of surgeons that did a 13 hour surgery to remove my daughter's brain tumour. Simply the best -- compassionate and highly competent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2557624].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2014

This doctor is great, he saved my father s life. also a great man he saw our family on different occasions and was very kind to explain the causes of my fathers aneurysm . I highly recommend this great man to everyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280005].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 25, 2013

Dr Haw is great,he is kind , responsible , knowledgable very helpful I highly recommend him and thank God to let Dr Haw to be my surgeon .He did surgery for me in Feb, although I am sill suffering from illness , I deeply appreciated him to save my life and still care of me and tried all possible way to let me have treatment as soon as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280004].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 5, 2013

In 2008 Dr. Charles Haw operated on my Daughter in Law D. Lucy Ainsworth, she had had an aneurism in Prince Rupert and was flown to VGH. Clearly the skills and knowledge of Dr. Haw is what saved Lucys' life. The family is grateful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

I was flown to vgh where I had brain surgery, a month after my surgery i checked in again and thats when i was told I could go back to school. The surgery was a great success with minimal side effects from it. The only issue was a couple staff members, i was told to suck it up go home and take 3 months a year off. I was also given a shot of morphne that was very painful(i already had morphine in my system, should not have been painful in anyway), however when I requested to have them removed from the room they were very helpful and did as asked. Again the doctor is great, and most staff is very pleasant to deal with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280002].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2012

I and my family are very pleased to have had such a skilled surgeon and his team. I was very scared with the idea that they would be opening the head to do the surgery but I had great confidence with the team that Dr. C Haw had choosen to do the work with him. Dr. Haw asked me many times if I understood why they had choosen the route for my care. As I told him, I am the kind of person who sometimes needs a little more time to formulate the questions. As this had to be done ASAP, that was not an option. The whole team was caring and patient focused. I felt that I was the most important issue they had to deal with, not just another in the line-up! Thank You

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280001].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

There are no words to really say how wonderful of a doctor Dr.Haw is. He saved my life and I will forever be thankful. Dr. Haw has an excellent team at Vancouver General Hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280000].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2012

Dr Haw's surgery removed two large tumours from my Mom's brain this month. He saved her life, and she is now on the slow, but sure road to recovery. I am forever grateful for his expertise!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279999].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2012

This doctor was very professional. He did an amazing job and was very effective with all follow up treatment. He was highly recommended by all of his peers which gave us great confidence going into the removal of a cancerous tumor on the brain. Great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1279998].votes_count ]]