Dr. Glen Farn

Dr. Glen Farn

Rate Dr. Glen Farn

Dr. Glen Farn's Ratings

Great work massive improvement on my first visit My neck back and arms were in a great deal of pain, Dr Fern responded to a near emergency after hrs Thank you Dr Farn

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

After decrease progress in recovery from car accident related injuries a friend recommended Dr. Farn. He was able to significantly increase the mobility of my neck and reduce the number of severe headaches I get. Thank you.

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag

I found Dr. Farn to be very imformed about my concerns. He ask questions and included my suggestions in his diagnosis. I find him very easy to work with and get satisfactory results.Charlotte Cadrain

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag

Very knowledgeable and accommodating. Helped fix a number of different injuries.

Submitted April 18, 2011 | flag

awesome, definitely best in business. I feel very safe with him and know he knows what he's talking about.

Submitted March 20, 2011 | flag

Glen is an amazing chiropractor. His knowledge and experience help me everytime I am in pain. He fixes the problem and I only need to go see him twice a year max. I have been seeing him since 2000. Glen does not rush your appt and ensures you leave with relief. He accomodates me when I am in dire need of an adjustment and gets me in right away. Thank you Glend.

Submitted Feb. 7, 2011 | flag

Glen is the best Chiro in the business, hands down. I used to fly in from BC specifically to see only Glen...for the 2 years I lived out there. you are welcome to contact me for further reference at 403-815-2511. Go see him!

Submitted Jan. 17, 2011 | flag

Very helpful and explained what he was doing and why. Awesome!

Submitted Nov. 11, 2010 | flag

He is an amazing chiro! When I originally went to him for my back pain, he immediately diagnosed the root cause of my problem--my right ACL tear. The surgeon who removed my broken ACL had insisted I didn't need my ACL because I wasn't an athlete. Yet here I was two years post-removal and in pain. When I saw Dr. Farn, he was very honest; he could treat my symptoms, but the root cause was the missing ACL and this would be a persistent problem. He recommended I see a different knee surgeon about getting the ACL injury repaired. Without it, I would have continued knee instability and back pain. He said it was precisely because I wasn't an athlete, that I desperately needed my ACL. My new surgeon agreed and performed ACL reconstruction. It was the best thing I ever did. Now, my knee is stable and my back is healthy. Now I see Dr. Farn for my periodic tune-ups or when an emergency arises, like my recent concussion and whiplash. He had me pain and headache free after my first visit. AMAZING!

Submitted Sept. 22, 2010 | flag

Found and fixed an old issue, and did not try to get me to come back for unnecessary visits. Probably the best I have been to. He did not rush me.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2010 | flag