Rate Dr. Stephen Shafran

Dr. Stephen Shafran's Ratings

He is the most informed Doctor I have ever had and his assisting staff are always on top of it! I don't worry when I know he is on it!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2514716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. S. for many years. He is always friendly, concerned, and up to date on all medical matters.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Dr. Shafran is a wonderful doctor. He has taken such good care of my dad and we are all so very grateful. He is the only doctor that has been helpful and kind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 15, 2012

For 13 years I have been visiting Dr.Shafran regularly. I am always able to discuss the up and coming treatment options. If I read about some new drug, I am confident Dr. Shafran will have heard of it long before me and this knowledge and helpfulness reinforces my trust and respect for the work Dr. Shafran undertakes. Unless there is an emergency or something out of the ordinary occuring on a clinic day, I am able to confidently schedule an activity post-appointment and be quite confident that I will NOT be late since Dr. Shafran is punctual. The "Team" including Dr. Shafran have on every occassion for 13 years demonstrated the utmost professionalism, kindness, and discretion when required. I am comfortable around any of the team members. Without hesitation I recommend Dr. Shafran and the "Team" to any individual seeking the best possible advice/care in the field of Infectious Diseases.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280195].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2007

This doctor has been with me for more years than I can count. He is the most awsome doctor I know. He's freindly, curtious, smart, funny, patient & always willing to help his patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280194].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2007

Dr. Shafran is an expert in infectious diseases.He is totally competent, well read and would recomend him and his support staff to anyone in need.Thanks for all of the help and support.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280193].votes_count ]]