Rate Dr. James M. Walden

Dr. James M. Walden's Ratings

Dr. Walden is phenomenal. He took the time to really dig into my history before presenting a potential diagnosis (unlike my general physician). He listened carefully to my concerns (and my husband's) and explained his reasoning every step of the way. Although we had a long wait time (about 45 minutes) before being seen, the wait was worth it because he will spend as much time with you as you need. When I'm sick I'd rather have a doctor who takes his time than one who rushes with me to keep a schedule. Also, his proposed course of action got to the root of my health problem, and now I am healthy again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2537409].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 15, 2014

Dr Waldon was attentive to what I was telling him about my symptoms. He then created a plan to treat me revolving around what i said. Fantastic doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2011

This doctor is patient, has great listening skills and a wonderful bed-side manner. He also was very knowledgeable. I truly appreciate finding him via the positive ratings here on this website, yeah team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280243].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 29, 2010

wonderful Dr. great personality makes a very unpleasant test almost bearable

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280242].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2008

By far the best GI doctor I have ever had. He is compationate, funny, and can somehow make a horrible situation more bearable. LOVE him:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2007

Very professional. Has treated two members of my family. Have recommended him to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280240].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2007

Dr. Walden has been my doctor for 5 years. He always has my best interest in mind. He thinks about all the options before deciding what is best for me. I appreciate his wisdom and hard work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280239].votes_count ]]