Rate Dr. James M. Walden

Dr. James M. Walden's Ratings

Dr Waldon was attentive to what I was telling him about my symptoms. He then created a plan to treat me revolving around what i said. Fantastic doctor.

Submitted Nov. 26, 2011 | flag

This doctor is patient, has great listening skills and a wonderful bed-side manner. He also was very knowledgeable. I truly appreciate finding him via the positive ratings here on this website, yeah team!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2010 | flag

wonderful Dr. great personality makes a very unpleasant test almost bearable

Submitted Sept. 28, 2008 | flag

By far the best GI doctor I have ever had. He is compationate, funny, and can somehow make a horrible situation more bearable. LOVE him:)

Submitted July 29, 2007 | flag

Very professional. Has treated two members of my family. Have recommended him to others.

Submitted July 21, 2007 | flag

Dr. Walden has been my doctor for 5 years. He always has my best interest in mind. He thinks about all the options before deciding what is best for me. I appreciate his wisdom and hard work.

Submitted March 17, 2007 | flag