Rate Dr. D.W. Olson

Dr. D.W. Olson's Ratings

Incredible doctor! Made what could have been a most terrifying experience, completely manageable. I felt safe and trusted his advise and judgement. I will forever be grateful and wish him all the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Best surgical experience ever! Precise, friendly, very positive attitude. I wish Dr. Olsen all the best in his profession and happiness in life Love, Delia and Costin Frunza

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280429].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 7, 2012

the best doctor i've ever seen. he diagnosed my symptoms correctly and did the surgry exceptinaly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280428].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2012

Dr. Olson is the friendliest, most considerate doctor I have ever met. He explains everything in 'down to earth' terms and never seems hurried. He respects his patients. When he is talking with you, you don't get that typical feeling of being talked AT that you get with most doctors. I would highly recommend Dr. Olson.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280427].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

Dr Olson treated me for five years for an anal fistula. When I had given up he didn't. He called Dr's in the States and went beyond and above what he had to do. He save my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280426].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2012

I just had emergency surgery with Dr. Olsen... one of the nicest doctors I have ever met!!He was professional, charming and funny. Answered all of my questions and took the time to make sure I was comfortable before and after surgery

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280425].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 27, 2011

My dad diagnosed with Merkel Cell Carsinoma, just had surgery yesterday. I came in from Vancouver to be with him and was amazed with the standard of care he received from Dr.Olson. He made a terrible life event more manageable. He is a highly skilled,kind, and compassionate doctor. While waiting during his surgery we had the opportunity to chat with some other patients families and they experienced the same incredible treatment. If I ever had to have surgery I would somehow arrange to come back here to Alberta to have him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280424].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

I have met Dr.Olson first time last week for a breast lumpectomy. I felt very at ease with him and I followed everything he explained to me as if I was a three year old and he is so professianal. I was so scared of the surgery but after meeting with him I felt like I could totally trust him and hopefully my surgery scheduled for the February 2011 will hopefully go well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 23, 2011

Dr. Olson is a wonderful doctor but he really should consider hiring a new assistant in his office. She was very rude and unfeeling. She does not match this caring and compassionate doctor at all!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

A wonderful,caring,professional,knowledgable Doctor.You are in excellent hands with this man.Very dedicated.Thank you very much Dr. Olson

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1280421].votes_count ]]