Rate Dr. Baldeep Singh

Dr. Baldeep Singh's Ratings

I feel truly fortunate to have found Dr. Singh, who exemplifies everything I look for in a primary care physician. He listens thoughtfully, gives evidence-based advice, is thorough and incredibly responsive. My visits have been as short or long as my needs have warranted. He has helped me sort through multiple conditions, communicates with my other providers, and does not chastise me about needing to lose weight or exercise. He obviously cares about my quality of life and not just the clinical indicators, because he has been flexible in changing my medications if there is a side effect I cannot tolerate. He always treats me with respect and kindness. I cannot say enough good things about him. And on top of all this, he runs on time!

Submitted May 15, 2008 | flag

I am a health care professional with a very complicated medical history. Dr. Singh has been very patient and knowledgeable in sorting out my treatment and referring me to other specialists when needed. He discusses treatment options with me rather than just handing me a prescription. He always calls after I have lab work done to discuss the results, even if the tests are negative. When I have called after hours with an emergency, I have received a prompt response. I have found him to be a very intelligent and compassionate physician.

Submitted March 27, 2007 | flag

I'm just not very happy with a medical professional that shrugs his shoulders and says "I don't know" and then charges you. This has happened more than once for me with Dr. Singh.

Submitted March 18, 2007 | flag