Rate Dr. Jon Havelock

Dr. Jon Havelock's Ratings

Dr Havelock was my RE for several years and we never felt pressured to do IUI/IVF with him. He tested us and all results came back fine so we tried to conceive naturally for a few years before visiting him again. Two ladies in my office have seen him and both were successful on their first try with IVF. We weren't interested in going through multiple IUI's so we tried IVF and were fortunate enough to get pregnant on the first try. I would say I was a little disappointed that he wasn't in town during my procedures as I really had wanted to be treated and I took one star away as his assistant Amanda isn't always very pleasant. Other than that, PCRM is great and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone considering fertility treatments

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

I have seen Dr.Havelock for a few years now. He disregards any concerns I may have. Unwilling to explore other treatment options and treats everything patient like the next. Infertility is complex and should be treated according to each case and condition. Very disappointed. Not to mention he rushes in and out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2627451].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

He is an angel. The most kind and most intelligent doctor I've ever met. He is the best in Canada. Because of him I am pregnant now when others have told me I have no hope of conceiving. His is very attentive, would lister to all of your concerns and if needed he would go above and beyond to give you the proper treatment. May Almighty bless him with all the happiness in the world. I wish he could have been my doctor for all sorts of treatment and not just reproductive issue. Must mention, he has wonderful hands for surgery...those hands can never go wrong if God willing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I had a TR in May 2014 he was very informative, the staff is kind. I highly recommend PCRM and Dr. Havelock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I had a successful tubal reversal July 2013. Conceiving the first cycle of trying. Delivered a healthy baby August 2014. Dr Havelock and his staff were amazing people to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a tubal reversal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

He is one of the most wonderful doctors I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable, competent, and caring. I feel very luck to be taken care of by him. Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

It cost me 11K (including all the drugs + progesteron after successful implantation) and i am pregnant at 1st attempt with twins. I found that Dr. Hevlock was always on time and judging by the results he knows what he is doing. I had low expectations to him in terms of interpersonal communications and emotional support, perhaps this is why i was not dissappointed like some other raters. I am used to Canadian doctors be cold and impartial :) My rating is mostly based on the great punctuality of all the staff at the clinic and the results of the treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Very knowledgable, competent and intelligent doctor. Dr. Havelock performed uterine fibroids removal surgery for me in september. I was in the good hands. The surgery was successful and I recovered well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

We can not thank the doctor and his staff enough. Thanks to the treatment we have a wonderful 5-year-old healthy girl. Now we are pregnant with the second child, again thanks to the proper fertility treatment. Total amount we paid for both pregnancies was more than 5 grand, but the results are worth it. Honestly, I am shocked reading so many negative comments from other patients. I would consider Dr Havelock is the sweetest doctor from all three (four?), working in the centre. The nurses are friendly, too; sometimes you can see that the centre is really busy and they do not pay you as much attention as they do usually but they were never ignoring me or trying to get rid of me sooner or anything like that. I honestly could recommend the centre to anyone with fertility problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

I saw Dr. Havelock for tubal reversal surgery april 2012. I had a good experience and the staff was friendly. I was super nervous and they helped me. The surgery was successfull and I became pregnant 2 months later. I had my baby girl March 2013.I'm so thankfull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281532].votes_count ]]