Rate Dr. Jon Havelock

Dr. Jon Havelock's Ratings

He is an angel. The most kind and most intelligent doctor I've ever met. He is the best in Canada. Because of him I am pregnant now when others have told me I have no hope of conceiving. His is very attentive, would lister to all of your concerns and if needed he would go above and beyond to give you the proper treatment. May Almighty bless him with all the happiness in the world. I wish he could have been my doctor for all sorts of treatment and not just reproductive issue. Must mention, he has wonderful hands for surgery...those hands can never go wrong if God willing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616746].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I had a TR in May 2014 he was very informative, the staff is kind. I highly recommend PCRM and Dr. Havelock.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 30, 2014

I had a successful tubal reversal July 2013. Conceiving the first cycle of trying. Delivered a healthy baby August 2014. Dr Havelock and his staff were amazing people to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a tubal reversal.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519071].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

He is one of the most wonderful doctors I have ever seen. He is very knowledgeable, competent, and caring. I feel very luck to be taken care of by him. Highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2485283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

It cost me 11K (including all the drugs + progesteron after successful implantation) and i am pregnant at 1st attempt with twins. I found that Dr. Hevlock was always on time and judging by the results he knows what he is doing. I had low expectations to him in terms of interpersonal communications and emotional support, perhaps this is why i was not dissappointed like some other raters. I am used to Canadian doctors be cold and impartial :) My rating is mostly based on the great punctuality of all the staff at the clinic and the results of the treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2446909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2014

Very knowledgable, competent and intelligent doctor. Dr. Havelock performed uterine fibroids removal surgery for me in september. I was in the good hands. The surgery was successful and I recovered well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

We can not thank the doctor and his staff enough. Thanks to the treatment we have a wonderful 5-year-old healthy girl. Now we are pregnant with the second child, again thanks to the proper fertility treatment. Total amount we paid for both pregnancies was more than 5 grand, but the results are worth it. Honestly, I am shocked reading so many negative comments from other patients. I would consider Dr Havelock is the sweetest doctor from all three (four?), working in the centre. The nurses are friendly, too; sometimes you can see that the centre is really busy and they do not pay you as much attention as they do usually but they were never ignoring me or trying to get rid of me sooner or anything like that. I honestly could recommend the centre to anyone with fertility problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2013

I saw Dr. Havelock for tubal reversal surgery april 2012. I had a good experience and the staff was friendly. I was super nervous and they helped me. The surgery was successfull and I became pregnant 2 months later. I had my baby girl March 2013.I'm so thankfull.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281532].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I have been Dr. Havelock’s patient for over two years now. I could have not asked for a better doctor. He is really nice and knowledgeable and has great communication skills. I feel very lucky to have him as my doctor and would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a good reproductive endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2012

The best doctor ever. After going though hard times getting pregnant and losing one pregnancy in the past 3 years,I was referred to Dr. Havlock. I really do not get the past negative comments about him. He is NOT all about money. He is carrying knowledgeable doctor. He could have told us to just go with expensive treatments and so on but instead he suggested that I go for an HSG test first. I did the test and sure enough I got PREGNANT in less than two weeks after the test!!! Not only his suggestion helped us get pregnant for FREE but after I went back to him, he sent me to do the test for gestational diabetes which usually does not get done till after you are 20 weeks and sure enough we found out that at 5 weeks, I had already developed gestational diabetes and had to be on restrict diet and supervision. That was the reason that I had a miscarriage in my last pregnancy!!!!! I am now 27 weeks pregnant and my pregnancy is going GREAT thanks to Dr Havelock!! I am so thankful for him!!:)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1281530].votes_count ]]